The Real face of Jesus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt.jpg

dont really care.jesus never helped me with anything.my truck still isnt working right, why hasnt jesus helped me fix my starter.

Actually if you do the research he most likely was of color. :lecture No joke. :peace

"of color" -- meaning he isn't white-bread looking? or maybe you're referring to the fact that he probably didn't look like a Roman or a Celt? or is "of color" meaning that he has the swarthier complexion of the Semites of that era/place? Regardless, he certainly wasn't Nubian or Sheban. :peace back at ya. :D

joking right?:rolleyes:

First, I was quoting The Boondocks, but second. No, Jesus was Middle Eastern so he was, what some may consider, to be black. Either way, he was in no way, shape or form Caucasian as most Western religions would like you to believe.

I really don't buy it if they based it off the Shroud of Turin. Just being exposed to smoke from a fire and being handled by people wouldn't throw off the carbon dating THAT much.

"of color" -- meaning he isn't white-bread looking? or maybe you're referring to the fact that he probably didn't look like a Roman or a Celt? or is "of color" meaning that he has the swarthier complexion of the Semites of that era/place? Regardless, he certainly wasn't Nubian or Sheban. :peace back at ya. :D

No LOL! I just meant he wasn't the Hitler version. You know white with a beard and blue eyes. :lol

Back