The Re-birth of United Cutlery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second that one. I would have picked up the Noble Collection one, but after hearing how shoddy the quality of their swords/axes were, I was a little leery of spending $300 or $400 or however much it was.

That's a shame. It was one of the best Noble LOTR pieces made.
I love mine.

I am betting that UC will not be making a GtheG Staff....from everything I have heard from that side, it is not on the docket for stuff to be made.

Think edged weapons first before they venture into new LOTR territory.

Tristram - how would you bet the %'s for a MC Anduril?

Hmm....THat's a good question. Since they were planning 'something' in terms of an Anduril...*Cough*Narsil*Cough*....I think if they decide ...and that's a big 'if'...if they decide to restart the MC line (Which they most definitely should IMO) I would be willing to bet that there is a high chance of that piece seeing the light of day.

Do you know if the Shards will be a piece that they will reproduce again?

That's a shame. It was one of the best Noble LOTR pieces made.
I love mine.

I am betting that UC will not be making a GtheG Staff....from everything I have heard from that side, it is not on the docket for stuff to be made.

Think edged weapons first before they venture into new LOTR territory.

Can you post some pics please?

I didnt know one was made. I cant seem to find pics anywhere.

That is because they (UC) did not make it.
Noble Collection did.
There is a picture of it in my series of photos...all the Istari staves are together on my wall. I have to admit, the GtheG staff is my favorite!

watermark.php

watermark.php

and from the beginning of the thread...
https://threads.rebelscum.com/showthreaded.php?Number=1979469

Thanks alot Tristam!!

Thats one hell of a collection you have there!! Whew!:monkey5:drool:drool:drool

GtG's staff looks great! Thanks for posting pics! I could find any anywhere!
I think the plaque takes away from the detail. Meaning, its harder to see the head of the staff itself with the plaque behind it.

Rebelscum has lotr stuff as well? Might have to check it out!!

Thanks again Tristam!!

Hmm....THat's a good question. Since they were planning 'something' in terms of an Anduril...*Cough*Narsil*Cough*....I think if they decide ...and that's a big 'if'...if they decide to restart the MC line (Which they most definitely should IMO) I would be willing to bet that there is a high chance of that piece seeing the light of day.

Thanks -- & I Hope So. I would really like to complete the trilogy of major named "hero" swords with the third MC piece.
:cool:

:chew You've got some lovely pieces of LOTR memorabilia there, Sir Tristam!!
The GtG Staff is definitely very nice, had never seen it before.:D

I absolutely agree. If they made nothing but that, I'd be perfectly content. I'd still be interested in seeing what else they come up with, but that one would do it for me.

Back