The Ratchet & Clank Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are so many entries in this series, that it'd probably be best to just give the series a thread, rather than creating one for each installment. Has anyone bought the PS3 collection for the originals yet?

Damn, I'm sorry to see so little activity in this thread. 10 years ago, Ratchet and Clank was the first video game I had the pleasure of owning. Yesterday, I picked up the Collection, and replaying the first game has sent some fantastic memories flooding back.

I don't remember playing the original but I did place an order for the collection. Couldn't pass it up, $15.

Damn, I'm sorry to see so little activity in this thread. 10 years ago, Ratchet and Clank was the first video game I had the pleasure of owning. Yesterday, I picked up the Collection, and replaying the first game has sent some fantastic memories flooding back.

Woah, you must be very young! :horror

A few of my kid cousins are really hardcore about the Ratchet and Clank games. They're fun platformers, but they're way too easy for my taste. I think Amazon had the collection on sale for $15 a few days ago. Meh...

I was a little late to the video game party. The PS2 was the first system I ever owned, and Ratchet & Clank was the first video game, but it wasn't the first game I played. I used to spend a lot of time at my grandmother's house with my cousins, and our gaming consisted of Super Mario Bros. on the NES, Sonic the Hedgehog and Jurassic Park on the SEGA Genesis, and a combination of Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, and, my personal favorite, Goldeneye. I am relatively young (particularly for a hobby such as this one :lol), but I was also technologically handicapped. We didn't get a VCR until DVD's were becoming mainstream.:lol

Back