The Queen's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Sam! I really love how you have everything displayed. The lighting and use of cloth really make your collection extra stunning.

This is my grail, when it comes to LOTR:

TopCaseR.jpg

:drool

It would look soooo great book-ending with my Rohan royal guard helm.

I don't need the whole Gondorian Helm Collection, I just really want the citadel guard helm! I don't suppose yours is for sale? :D

These 2 are amazing:

Especially the second one! The foreground piece(s) is my favorite moment in the book! :rock

Beautiful Sam! I really love how you have everything displayed. The lighting and use of cloth really make your collection extra stunning.

:exactly:

That is an older photo. However the only thing I've added is a new beautiful lamp in the corner:

theLamp.jpg

Love the lamp! :)

The Queen's Chamber:

Banners.jpg

I prefer Gondor/Numenorian stuff, but I love that you went with Rohan, seeing as you are a horse person! :clap

You have a lovely home, and great collectibles! Thanks again for sharing! :1-1:

bow32.gif

Thanks, Everyone, for all the nice compliments! I love my apartment. :D
But I don't like dusting and it's so dang dusty here in the southwest. In fact, I'm considering replacing that entertainment center with some Bestas with glass doors.

What do you all think?

Nice set up...........whats the history behind that cool mask on top of your shelves,African? :monkey3 I could see you wearin that around :lol
Actually my brother made that- it's a plaster cast of one of his best friends! It has a old mop for hair but you can't see that because I placed the feathers in it. I used to be a zookeeper and would obviously come across some amazing and beautiful feathers. I thought they looked kinda perfect stuck in there.

Maglor! LOL LOL LOL
Good thing I had put on a tee- my bikini is on underneath it...

And No! No helms for sale!

icon_tongue.gif

You have a "magnifique" collection Sam. I love the Dracula and NBChristmas ones. Your bedroom is terrific too!!!

Thanks, Betty!
Thanks, Everyone. :D

Naw, I wish! But it's similar to that scene which I, of course, love!
It's a painting of Neptune that I've had for 20 years.

the-horses-of-neptune.jpg

Very cool! :cool:

If I wasn't a LOTR supernerd I would have thought it would have been, minus Neptune. :lol

Back