The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i surprised someone didn't do a custom Cable from this. silver the arm, detail the eye, shave off the skulls...done!

Im not a huge punisher fan but picked up the ex because I really liked the jacked olivetti interpretation. Looks great and I would really like an Olivetti cable now, whoever did Collosus needs to learn a thing or two about interpeting power

Im not a huge punisher fan but picked up the ex because I really liked the jacked olivetti interpretation. Looks great and I would really like an Olivetti cable now, whoever did Collosus needs to learn a thing or two about interpeting power

Also not a BIG fan, but I do like him. He's a badass mutha. Didn't order Pun, because I had no money available. Now that I have, I'm on the hunt. Olivetti Cable would be awesome and I hope the Rhino comiquette will also be based on Olivetti's art.

Scored mine from wofford29 (great guy) and it arrived yesterday. I thought I was going to have to sell him right away due to another grail that became available to me but I was able to raise the funds without getting rid of this bad boy. What an awsome sculpt. I can't wait for the Hulk Comiquette to arrive because this guys are going to look great together. I like the fact that Frank is only 17". It will make the 24" Hulk look that much bigger. Hulk is my all time fav. and Frank was my fav. back in high school so it's great to have these two added to the collection.
Here are some pics

P1080564.jpg

P1080565.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's based on Olivetti art but I also like the fact that the face reminds me of Mike Zeck's work. That's what got me hooked on the Punisher back in the day.

ZeckPunisherplate.jpg

Congrats on your pick up Jaws. This is truly a bad a$$ piece. My favorite comiquette so far. This is Frank as he should be...big and nasty!

^I'm not quite sure since my LCS still have it in stock.
I personally don't have this piece but I do love Franky boy here, that's why I got the PF. :yess:

I am surprise the Ex didn't go up that much.

It has been a slow but steady climb. While I've been underwhelmed by the other Olivetti prints, the Punisher print is nothing short of awesome, just like the comi. I hope an Olivetti Cable is made someday, i'm sure it would be just as epic as this Punisher.

Punisher here kind of slipped by, it was popular, sold out,and then rarely talked about, in my opinion a very underrated statue.

Back