The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oset81.jpg

103blfo.jpg

Awesome Display Greatwall!!!

btw, i replied to your PM :D

Congrats on the Punisher, i have hm to , he's Awesome!!!

The detail of the folds in his clothing is what sets this guy apart from most of the stuff out there, it's amazing and gives it great realistic look to the statue.

Put yourself on the waitlist. I got on the waitlist for the exclusive about a week and a half ago, and it converted in like 2 days.

mine WL got converted also.

on new things its always wise to do so. chance it gets converted to a order is pretty big.

love the statue btw. didnt want to get it at first but the in-hand pics were awesome so i did it anyway. glad i did :D

Love this piece. Finally have my favorite characters the way I like them - Wolverine and Punisher!

punwolv.jpg

Love the brown Wolverine. I just dont see any Wolverine ever beating Ray's comiquette. I prefer the brown costume and the paintwork was done very well.

Love the brown Wolverine. I just dont see any Wolverine ever beating Ray's comiquette. I prefer the brown costume and the paintwork was done very well.

Glad to see you got him ok and like him.........He looks great in your collection

awesome duo Gruson! it may be just the angle but is one of wolverine's claws on his left hand out of line? looking at it, i can see that it's a bit deeper than the other two.

awesome duo Gruson! it may be just the angle but is one of wolverine's claws on his left hand out of line? looking at it, i can see that it's a bit deeper than the other two.

Yeah, it is a little bit. No biggies. My previous yellowone was like that too. Added Venom to the duo now since he is another favorite of mine. Probably it until Carnage and Spidey.

Yeah, it is a little bit. No biggies. My previous yellowone was like that too. Added Venom to the duo now since he is another favorite of mine. Probably it until Carnage and Spidey.

Very nice pics Gruson, they look good together. Any chance we can get a level pic of them for height comparison?

Back