The Professional

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a 12", one regular and one with the disguise cop unifrom he uses !

Let's NOT forget Stansfield!

IHGTFT2.gif

Maybe it's good they haven't made him, customizing a figure is fun.......It reminds me of the first time I started customizing my first Indiana Jones figure, it was a REAL adventure because it forced you to be REAL creative(considering there was nothing available)Now that SSC & Medicom are coming out with their figures, the fun is gone....:monkey2

"You always want what you can't get"

i respect and admire all of you that customize. i love most of what i see and you guys are very talented, but somethings should be left to the pro's.. especially the professional.

I think customizing this guy is awesome yeah , but the accessories an official one could bring would be a god send and we could always improve it anyway right ?

I just saw the movie again on cable.....It's a masterpiece!

Leon.gif

Mathilda.gif

Stansfield10.gif
It still holds up after all these years; Even better than most action films today, where they just blow things up, just to blow things up and add real quick edits so you don't know what's happening. No character developement, just blow crap up and show a lot of slow motion shooting scenes. This is the disease in action pictures today.

I just saw the movie again on cable.....It's a masterpiece! It still holds up after all these years; Even better than most action films today, where they just blow things up, just to blow things up and add real quick edits so you don't know what's happening. No character developement, just blow crap up and show a lot of slow motion shooting scenes. This is the disease in action pictures today.

Agreed. Just watched Italian Job a couple weeks ago and it felt like Jason Bourne's Ocean 15.

A quick kit bash: Take the 1/6 Dragon Wasabi Jean Reno and switch clothes with the 1/6 Scale bbi Terminate Lucifer, grab a knit hat, a plant, and circle glasses and you got a Leon!

wasn't there some unproduced prototypes of of a 6" leon a while back?
seems like it was made by neca maybe, and there were also fifth element prototypes of corbin, leeloo and zorg.

luc besson keeps getting left out of the figure market.
________
Gsf1200

Last edited:
I just saw the movie again on cable.....It's a masterpiece!

Leon.gif

Mathilda.gif

Stansfield10.gif
It still holds up after all these years; Even better than most action films today, where they just blow things up, just to blow things up and add real quick edits so you don't know what's happening. No character developement, just blow crap up and show a lot of slow motion shooting scenes. This is the disease in action pictures today.

HELLS MADA FREAKIN' YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back