The price for armoured figures????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
If you all think these figures must be more expensive, no wonder Sideshow actually makes them more expensive. I don't blame them.
Good point there.

I never get to necropost, I thought I would give it a try.

Very disappointing.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Has there been any armoured figures in the last two years? Hasn't cost anybody anything yet has it?

and Agent0028 has been inebriated for a little longer than that... :monkey3

was this the first actual thread dedicated to the predictions of armored figures?....(serious question)...it does seem like a long time ago. man those armored figures ought to be the cats ass by now.......:monkey1

When we do start to get armoured figures like Vader Fett and however many variations of troopers we get how much do you think they are gonna cost us....The Jedis have sold between $49.99 and $54.99..Do you guys see a sharp raise in the price for our armoured figures??
they might cost a little more. between $60 and $65 but i dont think they'll be much higher than that. they're just gonna be a $49.99 - $54.99 figure with some added plastic. how much more can they possibly cost?:dunno

In the grand scheme of things. 28 months to get an announcment about the first armored figures does not seem that long to me...now. It seemed like forever during the wait.

And, although Obi-Wan is running 90.00, It seems to me that after the first few, say...about the time they start re-cloroing the troopers, it seems to me that the price could come down.

Thats the idea that bugs me the most. They will be making massive runs of clones and stormies so the armor molds will be used and reused in Hasbro-esque numbers and yet the price will stay high. Not Medi or HT high but high none the less.

i think that taking a look at armor obiwan and taking a cue from medicom and hot toys the prices will go up, just look at ep4 luke.......its not that cheap!

I fully expect them to stay around the cost of the CW Obi-Wan up for pre-order now. $89.99. Now whether $89.99 will be affordable for the majority of SS customers by Q4 2008 who knows??

Back