The Penguin (The Batman) limited series | HBO Max

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the Arkham show will have the Joker and Riddler scheme their way out of Arkham to set up their next appearance in The Batman 2. All 4 rogues will reappear....

I think I've seen this before:

6aefe26f7ecbc63ce9d03281740d093386b86c9f.gifv
CarefulDopeyBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_nlvsn8Johu1sa11jco1_540.gif

32aafd13-0b7f-4ff3-9e35-1fe189a99199_text.gif
e1dc7910fba7b1a0d209d66dd40098560b6bca7b.gifv

“The Batman” to me, is one of the best. I really like Robert Pattinson in the roll. He’s better in the role than anyone else who’s played it. I like Christian Bale as an actor but prefer seeing Pattinson as Bruce Wayne. The Penguin was an awesome character in the film. I like how dark the whole movie was and enjoyed it quite a lot. Seeing this teaser trailer was really cool and am glad to see this pushing forward. Best Batman film to date with some excellent new actors in the roles of villains...
I do not own a single Batman figure but have been giving some serious consideration to buying “The Batman” from Sideshow. I liked the movie that much and related enough to possibly wanting him standing in a Moducase. 😎👍🏼

“The Batman” to me, is one of the best. I really like Robert Pattinson in the roll. He’s better in the role than anyone else who’s played it. I like Christian Bale as an actor but prefer seeing Pattinson as Bruce Wayne. The Penguin was an awesome character in the film. I like how dark the whole movie was and enjoyed it quite a lot. Seeing this teaser trailer was really cool and am glad to see this pushing forward. Best Batman film to date with some excellent new actors in the roles of villains...
I do not own a single Batman figure but have been giving some serious consideration to buying “The Batman” from Sideshow. I liked the movie that much and related enough to possibly wanting him standing in a Moducase. 😎👍🏼
I agree with most of this except I think Bale was the better Bruce. Either way, they both work in their own films. And I don't own any movie batman pieces but am very tempted by Prime 1's Pattinson

Tony soprano meets, the Batman universe. lol I’m gonna watch it because I’m just into gangster flicks like that. This would just be interesting and with it being on Max hopefully a hard rated R lol.

Last edited:
Back