The Official SyFy Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I thought we needed a thread to celebrate all the awesome movies the SyFy channel produces.

Today they seem to be showing disaster themed movies. Right now Earthstorm with Stephen Baldwin is on! :yess:

This thread is dedicated to Jen, btw. :1-1:

Already similar threads.

Reported.

Lock it up.

alienlockdown.jpg

I know how much you love them. :lol

They are sooooo bad they are almost good....almost. If I'm in need of some good comedy, this is where I turn. The acting, special effects, etc...are just what I need to see for a good chuckle.

They are sooooo bad they are almost good....almost. If I'm in need of some good comedy, this is where I turn. The acting, special effects, etc...are just what I need to see for a good chuckle.

What amazes me is how many are made. You'd think that once in awhile they'd put more money into making one really good movie instead of 20 crappy ones.

At least their series, for the most part, are well done.

What amazes me is how many are made. You'd think that once in awhile they'd put more money into making one really good movie instead of 20 crappy ones.

At least their series, for the most part, are well done.

I think people like their movies because they are so bad.....I mean who can forget the gem "Rock Monster"?

rockmonster.jpg

Their concepts are sooooo out there that I think the only way to make them entertaining is to make the movie as cheesy as possible. Plus they seem to hire a lot of BSG actors to be in their movies as well as actors from the 80's. Total win! :lol

Back