The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about picking up this hellboy bust. Will be $12.50 plus ship after using a $100 mouthoff GC. I didn't know you can't combine GC, i.e. 1 per order, not cumulative.

Didn't see if these were posted or not. See you guys tomorrow sleepy time now. Night

Popbot 30% off

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=5801

Gothmog 35% off

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=9342

Hellboy & Corpse 25% off

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=hellboy_poly&item=8904

I actually just read about that. I think I read $0.99 doesn't apply for discounted items. See the ** below. Maybe it's just me, but a little confusing in how worded.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular07-shipping

U.S. Shipping Specials
Order now & receive 99¢ US Shipping*
*for a limited time only on new, qualifying orders of in-stock items

This shipping cost discount is per qualifying In-stock order placed within the U.S. during the promotional time frame. The special shipping rate is not valid on any in stock orders placed prior to the promotion or on Pre-ordered items currently shipping during the promotion, nor on any orders reflecting a final total of ZERO ($0) dollars (after product discount and/or Gift Card, Sideshow Reward point, or coupon redemption).

** See below for further details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** All discounted specials will be manually adjusted prior to shipping and will not be reflected at check out. These shipping specials do not apply toward orders relecting a final total of ZERO ($0) dollars, or toward Spooktacular contest/giveaway prize shipments. Please also note that no combined shipping will be available for separate orders placed during this promotion (10/25/07-11/2/07).

I believe it will work as long as your total (after gift cards, discounts, reward points whatever) is over 1 cent.

I'm dissapoited this year :(

I've never missed so much of an event like this year, but still haven't missed anything! No giveaways, contests, announcementts etc.

they shoulve made it like 3 days, but still the same amount of stuff, that way it would feel much more intense and sleep really would be for the weak!!

yeah I tried old wikipedia but nothing. Well good luck. I'm heading out to a cornmaze with my wife and daughter so looks like I'll be missing out on this one. Hopefully they wait a while before offering anything else.

Ahh, Monster Squad, what a classic! They picked a good one for this contest. I thought I knew it and some research confirmed it....

As for today, what does everyone think will happen. Any chance of the Security Guard going up with a new Dead video?

see, see! this is why i didnt want to go to bed last night. :D been up for two hours and entered the contest, good contest i think since i just finished watching the movie two days ago (one of my favorite movies as a kid, and still up there today).

also, if they do put up another zombie today, where would it be located at? cause i didnt see the dr one yesterday when i logged on.

also, if they do put up another zombie today, where would it be located at? cause i didnt see the dr one yesterday when i logged on.

Both of The Dead figures were posted with new videos. Once you watch the video a link pops up and brings you to the listing...

Great Prize, hoping for it to be my first win ever

I love when Sideshow pulls out long sold out products, hopefully some other things from the past will come up this week. Come on SSE Mummy I'm crossing my fingers here...:rolleyes:

Great Prize, hoping for it to be my first win ever

I love when Sideshow pulls out long sold out products, hopefully some other things from the past will come up this week. Come on SSE Mummy I'm crossing my fingers here...:rolleyes:

Yeah seeing all the old stuff makes me wonder what else is lurking in their warehouse. I'd love to help them clean it out. :D

Back