The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to the Godfather for helping me out with getting Subject 57 (green scrubs). (Now all I need is PZ.)

I also have to thank SS Chat for connecting me with the Godfather. Nice networking with the Freaks!

So we'll probably get the Medicom Saw figure announced tomorrow... anything else you guys think we might be seeing?

Not to be a downer or anything, but these discounts aren't so fantastic that I want to spend all of my time clicking around the site or bobbing for apples on the chance that I might find one (on something that I probably don't want to begin with). If you actually want people to take advantage of the discounts, you might want to make a less frustrating way for them to find out about them.

:crying:violin:violin:violin

disgusted1.gif

For crying out loud, I'm not being ungrateful. I think this is a fun promotion and it's nice of them to do it. I'm just saying that for the average person who doesn't sit on the Sideshow Freaks board (and thus have most of the discounts fed to them) that it might be a frustrating way to do things, especially given how long Spooktacular lasts and how quickly the discounts seem to disappear.

I like the way we have to work for the freebies, and I guess what I'm saying it that it might be interesting to have more things like that, rather than random clicking.

For crying out loud, I'm not being ungrateful. I think this is a fun promotion and it's nice of them to do it. I'm just saying that for the average person who doesn't sit on the Sideshow Freaks board (and thus have most of the discounts fed to them) that it might be a frustrating way to do things, especially given how long Spooktacular lasts and how quickly the discounts seem to disappear.

I like the way we have to work for the freebies, and I guess what I'm saying it that it might be interesting to have more things like that, rather than random clicking.

It's only frustrating if you don't know what you are doing or if you don't win what you want...

LAM, why oh why won't sideshow let me win you? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Well, then you totally don't get the whole fun about Spooktacular then. Part of the fun is the hunting.

I'm holding out for the last maquette position, c'mon Godzilla license announcement with 1954 Godzilla Maquette, I can dream right?

It's only frustrating if you don't know what you are doing or if you don't win what you want...

LAM, why oh why won't sideshow let me win you? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I've also been waiting to win LAM for awhile. I think it was offered as a prize last year as well, but not sure. I'm hoping for a 50% discount on it this Spooktacular:D

Back