The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't pull an in-stock order for the Bride SSE PF or Frank 1:1 SSE without any warning! That would be very bad to just pop up on the Spook page one day during Spooktacular with no pre warning! I can see it now... I'm in a different time zone... it was the middle of the night... I was at work... PLEASE Sideshow, don't do an in-stock order for a very limited item without warning us. Pretty Please!

NO PANICKING! Please don't everyone start a mad rush for the door - I would hate for someone to get trampled. :eek:

Besides, didn't we warn you, Sleep is for the Weak ;)

(I promise that there is no SUPER LIMITED in stock opportunity planned... but that doesn't mean there aren't other cool things going on every day so don't slack!)

Now I can't wait for the Newsletter tonight.

Hopefully, we get lots of Freaks in the chat room tonight so we can all whine there as opposed to in this thread. :D

Okay, I'm getting nervous. I live in Seattle and right now we are having a heavy duty windstorm that is only supposed to get worse throughout the evening. Last year when this happened we lost power for close to 2 weeks....if that happens again I will be so upset...I will miss out on everything Spooktacular!! Well, everyone, please keep your fingers crossed for me because I really don't want to miss any of this! :) Looking forward to the newsletter......the challenge will soon begin!!

I hope they don't pull an in-stock order for the Bride SSE PF or Frank 1:1 SSE without any warning! That would be very bad to just pop up on the Spook page one day during Spooktacular with no pre warning! I can see it now... I'm in a different time zone... it was the middle of the night... I was at work... PLEASE Sideshow, don't do an in-stock order for a very limited item without warning us. Pretty Please!

I hope they do this just so I can see Super Bitter Lonnie.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Okay, I'm getting nervous. I live in Seattle and right now we are having a heavy duty windstorm that is only supposed to get worse throughout the evening. Last year when this happened we lost power for close to 2 weeks....if that happens again I will be so upset...I will miss out on everything Spooktacular!! Well, everyone, please keep your fingers crossed for me because I really don't want to miss any of this! :) Looking forward to the newsletter......the challenge will soon begin!!

:horror:horror:horror

I don't know Jen. Seattle, windstorm... sounds very exciting to me. Nothing happens here where I live you know... apart from SPOOKTACULAR!!!!

SPOOKTACULAR 2007

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks
You have my sympathy Jen, and I truly hope you'll be alright! :D

Is fireworks considered smiley spamming??? "sorwy"

You do know that the event doesn't start until the 25th right? Today will just bring teases and warnings of what to watch for. So don't worry, unless the windstorm is scheduled to last 7 days ;)

You do know that the event doesn't start until the 25th right? Today will just bring teases and warnings of what to watch for. So don't worry, unless the windstorm is scheduled to last 7 days ;)

Did you miss the part where it said she was without power for two weeks last time. I am surprised you didn't read the details.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back