The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im speechless. I never heard of her until now. Thanks for the heads up. She is something. She has a lot of resemblance with Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction....Yikes. haha

Did you guys watch her short documentary video on her website?

Hmmmmm, maybe she takes requests. A naked dave rocketeer painting will look great in my collection haha

btw, thanks darkul for the compliment. I did the challenge coin over a year ago. They were numbered and limited to 100. I plan on doing another run with a different design. I was suppose to do one last year, but too many things were happening.

I watched her documentary...
indifferent0004.gif

IMO she's bat**** crazy. :lol

Im speechless. I never heard of her until now. Thanks for the heads up. She is something. She has a lot of resemblance with Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction....Yikes. haha

Did you guys watch her short documentary video on her website?

Hmmmmm, maybe she takes requests. A naked dave rocketeer painting will look great in my collection haha

btw, thanks darkul for the compliment. I did the challenge coin over a year ago. They were numbered and limited to 100. I plan on doing another run with a different design. I was suppose to do one last year, but too many things were happening.

Yup. Crazy chick, but you're right you almost need something from her.

Thanks to a very close friend and fellow finhead. I had the great opportunity to add an amazing production prop to my collection. I honestly thought I would never own this particular piece....and I am excited and thankful to get this opportunity....

It's the Rocketeer prototype production helmet. It was sculpted by a Design Setters crew member (same company that mold all of the hero helmets and hero packs). It was shown to Joe Johnston which he rejected it....The final production helmet was later sculpted by kent melton.....

The prototype helmet was on display in the Rocketeer Gallery at the Walt Disney World MGM Studios in 1991....Then it sat collecting dust on the studio tour for many years....it definitely seen better days

rockprotocollwater.jpg

Faux Bowen, Electric Tiki statue, Bronze bust limited to 200, and The Real Bronze Bowen Statue limited to 50

IMG_3324-1.jpg

WOW! Its safe to say you have the greatest Rocketeer collection in existence. Simply amazing. I love the Electric Tiki Rocketeer statue. Its one my favorites in my collection (along with the ET Green Hornet and Kato and the Shadow). Its a great piece, very underrated.

WOW! Its safe to say you have the greatest Rocketeer collection in existence. Simply amazing. I love the Electric Tiki Rocketeer statue. Its one my favorites in my collection (along with the ET Green Hornet and Kato and the Shadow). Its a great piece, very underrated.

Yeah I still think the Electric Tiki is the best one.

Back