The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your entire collection leaves me speechless, but

Cirrus X-3 Acme pack

da8ba6ee.jpg

This is an absolute grail for me....:thud:

Bravo, sir. :clap

Great to have you over from the RPF EvilRocketeer! More Finheads, the better!

thanks for the compliments....

i need to check it out....im not sure if i had seen the cobra jacket....does anyone know if the captain action rocketeer outfit is similar to the medicom 2.0? maybe that can be used as an upgrade...
I believe the CA Rocketeer was canceled. Great collection, btw!

Got an awesome new Rocketeer sketch card in the mail from artist Tim Proctor -he did an amazing job!

Your entire collection leaves me speechless, but......This is an absolute grail for me....:thud:

Bravo, sir. :clap

Surprisingly, it took me several years to finally purchase the cirrus-x3...I been collecting Rocketeer items for about 9 and a half years....I probably purchased it 2-3 years ago. I promised myself to purchase it sooner, but other prop items kept popping up.....

It's hard to see in the pictures, but my rocketpack has a workable fan and engine lights.....inside the pack are two rechargeable battery packs....in this pic you can see the lights reflecting off of the table

70b7d01c.jpg

Some more production props:

Companion Statues used in Neville Sinclair's layer (Behind Jenny aka Jenny Connelly when she wakes up in neville's bed) and south seas bill menu holder prop

3f80efe7.jpg

Hand Drawn Production storyboards for the animated short nazi propaganda film (one of several that I own..I own the whole sequence) I also own the Original 35 mm film of the Animated Short Nazi propaganda film. In the film, the actors are shown the nazi propaganda film with a projector...well i own that film...if that makes sense

68c51ecb-1.jpg

Production Stop Motion Puppet helmet on top of Rocketpack, gauntlets, and harness production sketches and notes...Script revisions, production notes, Joe Johnson Sketches, etc etc

46bbb599-1.jpg

Crew Hat, Crew Shirt, Crew Patches, Crew Lighter, Marketing Binder with Potential Rocketeer items and designs...First Draft Script previously owned by dave stevens (signed by Billy Campbell, Joe Johnson, Paul De Meo, Danny Bilson, Rick Baker and Tiny Ron)

IMG_3603.jpg
074193c9.jpg

South Seas Menu (Sorry for blank spots) contains crew member info and Howard Hughes Production Blueprint

68498791.jpg

Howard Hughes Production Blueprint of his office Hanger

7e203c35.jpg

Ill add more pics of the remaining collection consisting of 20th anniversary items, rocketeer replica jackets, pins etc etc

Also, I got my hands on another one of a kind prop....its in the process of being shipped out...when i get it, ill upload the pictures and the history behind it....im really excited about this one....

You have Billy Campbell locked in your basement, don't you? Go ahead, admit it.

i use too......until he escaped.....i knew i should had checked the locks :banghead

:rotfl:rotfl

I'd prefer Jennifer Connolly :)

definitely.....but Ill settle for her autographing my script haha

more goodies:

Deluxe Collectors Edition Brush with Passions Book (one of the last books Dave Stevens signed before he died), Artist Edition IDW book and the new deluxe edition IDW complete rocketeer series

8207f46d.jpg

20th Anniversary Items

Limited Edition Posters....Blacklight (50) and Regular (250)

ec97ec1a.jpg

20th Anniversary Program....D23 Exclusive Patch.....LE PIN (500)...LE Stop Motion Puppet Envelope (108)
7249ccaa.jpg

Howard Hughes PIN Set LE (500)

919a96f2.jpg

Rocketeer Challenge Coin:
ccd92ce8.jpg

Topps Candy Prototype Head
229c1e88.jpg

Back