The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I love those kind of pieces. I've got a few things in my office from Bioshock and Fallout. Neither mention the game, they're just posters for various products from the game.

Yah it was the limited edition of 20 silk screened prints from the D23 event. $500. And then $200 more to frame with UV protective glass. Whew. Not the cheapest piece of art but all in all... one of my favorites.

I love being a fan without being obvious about it. (doesn't say rocketeer on it)

I'm that way too, especially with with clothes and accessories.

Received one of the 2 Goofeteer pins and an awesome Rocketeer sketch card by artist Jay Shimko in the mail. Have 2 more cards from another artist on the way.

Finally acquired Brian Rood's Rocketeer print yesterday -incredible piece! I was gonna have Brian remarque it when I see him at Celebration 6, but the print doesn't come with a border like I thought. Oh well. I'll get it signed anyway.
Disney_Rocketeer_Brian_Rood.jpg

I promised the pic of Cap and Cliff months ago... sorry about the delay. I'm not a regular user of forums so hopefully the pic will post. I have another awesome Cap display I'm working on too with the Hot Toys version but I'm wondering if the Medicom Rocketeer would fit with him, or would it look too out of place?
picture.php

WinterSoldierUSA, the Medi Rocketeer and HT Captain America look GREAT together! I've seen pics.

Thanks for posting the pic!

Thanks guys! I can't get enough Cap and Cliff in my collection! Those statues are possibly my favorite in my collection.

Nice pickups cokebabies! Were you on one of the tours where you took some pics of the props?

They have a big building on the Backlot Tour at DHS that is filled with props. Problem is, they rush you through it to get on the tram. So my wife and I just walked past the Pearl Harbor show they do, and just spent extra time there.

Hopefully, with Comic Con coming up -we'll get more info on the Captain Action Rocketeer set. I keep procrastinating, but I need to get down to my comic shop to grab the last Rocketeer Adventures.

Also, there's a screen used Bulldog Cafe menu from Joe Johnston's collection up on Ebay. I'm tempted, knowing that I'll get outbid.

Back