The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the cover to RA2 #3 as a poster! :yess: :drool

RocketeerAdventures2_03-CvrA-MOCK_ONLY.jpg

They follow the original comic book. :D

Rocketeer Adventures were comics with short stories by different writers and artists with pin-ups.

I'm not sure if RA2 will follow that formula or go with a story-line.

We shall see then.
I only collect trades so I'll get whatever gets collected.

I'd like to see a hardcover collections made. :D

There is a hardcover collection of [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1613770340/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0050V5D3I&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0A8DPTMPW75YTT3AYGSJ"]RA volume 1[/ame].

[EDIT: Though my reading comprehension skills may be low and you may be talking about RA volume 2, in which case, there's no way they won't collect them. They make too much money from them. :)]

There is a hardcover collection of RA volume 1.

EDIT: Though my reading comprehension skills may be low and you may be talking about RA volume 2, in which case, there's no way they won't collect them. They make too much money from them. :)]

No, you were right, I was talking about RA V1. How did I miss this being out already?!? :slap

Thanks for posting the link, IronFist! :duff

just watched it on Blu Ray again yesterday. I wrote letters to disney all of last year begging them to release the movie on blu ray. Then... they announced it post Captain America (another masterpiece IMO). Needless to say I was very happy. Long live Secord!!

just watched it on Blu Ray again yesterday. I wrote letters to disney all of last year begging them to release the movie on blu ray. Then... they announced it post Captain America (another masterpiece IMO). Needless to say I was very happy. Long live Secord!!

So...what you're saying is that Disney released The Rocketeer on blu just to shut you up? Well it worked! :yess: ;) :lol

I think they did! Had they put a little love into it, they could have added the Making Of feature that was hosted by Bill Campbell, aired on tv back in the day. Trailers, interviews, and an audio commentary from Joe Johnston, Danny Bilson and Paul De Meo should have been done.

Got a cool Gee Bee pin off Ebay the other day to add to my pin collection. Really want the Rocketeer Wings pin next

15774_300PIX.JPG

I actually sound the Wings pin last night after I posted, so I'm pretty stoked.

Nice Jennifer Connelly signed photo. I'm trying to find some good Rocketeer photos, but there aren't many out there. I have an 11x14 signed by Bill Campbell and a print signed by Dave Stevens so far.

There's a yellow version of the Gee Been pin out there, so I'm on the lookout for that also.

I got a great print signed by Stevens, and it wasn't very expensive either. Just brainstorming ideas on how to frame it.

Went to my comic shop today and checked out the latest Rocketeer Adventures. I havn't started any of this series yet, does anyone recommend a place to start?

Back