The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VzL6f6yIe4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VzL6f6yIe4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

very nice !
thanks you the review.

The more I see this guy, the more I want to re-order him (Had to cancel my pre-order for the EX because of too much other stuff)

The slightly over-sized EX Bill Campbell head and the fact that I would probably only display the EX head about 2% of the time makes me think I may just want to try my hand at waiting a bit and getting a REG down the road for a little less $$$.

Thanks for sharing all the pics though gang. This PF looks GREAT! :rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VzL6f6yIe4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VzL6f6yIe4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

very nice !
thanks you the review.

Thank you for putting up the video, Solidsnake....

Thanks for posting the video Snake,this PF is so freaking amazing...if i ever sell it again it must be because of the limited space i have,nothing else.

I postponed the EX, but I know time is of the essence with this one ... I guess I might as well cave now. :thud:

Thanks for posting the video Snake,this PF is so freaking amazing...if i ever sell it again it must be because of the limited space i have,nothing else.

Sell it again, so you mean you already bought it, then sold it, and bought it again? Damn! You work fast! Crazy Norwegians!

While not a character I wanted, it does seem that this turned out very nice.
So far, quality wise, the Disney PF line is holding up very well.

Well here's a few shots of my PF Rocketeer 276 of 375.

Dscn8595a.jpg

Dscn8604a.jpg

Dscn8626a.jpg

Dscn8630a.jpg

I'm really pleased with it despite the flaws - A comparison with the prototype figure shows that it's obvious they've cut costs on the jacket which is a real shame (it's not a patch in the PF Raiders Indy jacket quality) and mine seems to have a few smudges/fingerprints which I just can't shift:

Dscn8616a-1.jpg

Dscn8615a-1.jpg

Dscn8623a.jpg

Dscn8622a.jpg

Flaws aside, this figure looks awesome and sits very well next to my other Rocketeer props.

Last edited:

Sell it again, so you mean you already bought it, then sold it, and bought it again? Damn! You work fast! Crazy Norwegians!

Vikings are hard working warriors dude!

Nah i meant if i ever sell it,i kept my order all along and it will arrive wednesday or thursday.

It won't let me post any pictures in that thread.

You can't, only mods can.
If a review is done for the Forum then we can transfer it over and add it to the thread.
x :peace

I got mine yesterday. It is awesome. I love the jetpack, its huge. A great second release for Sideshow from their Disney license.

Wow I love everything about this figurine. I will def get it. Its been decided.

I cant believe how awesome and detailed the rocket pack came out. Sideshow really did this one proud. The head of Bill Campbell looks just like him I rate , it is a bit big but with the helmet on it aint bad at all.

The packing is also to perfection. Sideshow never ever goes wrong on truly wonderful art design for the packaging. The package in itself is a collectible.

I give this statue 5 applause's .

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Today my Rocketeer arrived !! No. 231 /375 :clap
I love it and it fits perfectly in my glass cabinet. The exclusive head and the helmet are both awesome! I can't decide which one I should display..... Probably each every other week.... :1-1:

Rocketeer_Indy_PF.JPG

Last edited:

Just got mine too. Such a great design on the character and they've really done him justice. It does seem they are going a little extra on these Disney pieces. Even the bottom of the base is a rubber mat, but has 2 color printing and even embossing - very fancy.

Yea, the Secord head is a bit large - but I'm going to be using the helmet head all the time anyway.

Back