The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Sadly, had to cancel. I really like the switch-out head option on the EX, but I'm sure 95% of the time I'd be displaying him with the helmet anyways. I'll see if I can score a regular down the road for a good price...

I canceled and reordered the Ex with reward points so I could keep him. Getting him for under $100. WOOT!

I canceled and reordered the Ex with reward points so I could keep him. Getting him for under $100. WOOT!

Nice one SS! That's awesome!!!

With so many EX must-have's on the way this year for me (and this one was SO close to 'must-have' because it looks so cool...but other characters are more important to me right now, like GTG and Mola-Ram), so I had to let him go for now.

Can't wait to see pics. I know I'll add him to the collection down the road...

Nice one SS! That's awesome!!!

With so many EX must-have's on the way this year for me (and this one was SO close to 'must-have' because it looks so cool...but other characters are more important to me right now, like GTG and Mola-Ram), so I had to let him go for now.

Can't wait to see pics. I know I'll add him to the collection down the road...

It worked out well! I know you will get one, one day Fett.

Sadly, had to cancel. I really like the switch-out head option on the EX, but I'm sure 95% of the time I'd be displaying him with the helmet anyways. I'll see if I can score a regular down the road for a good price...

Sadly I did the same thing. I'd like to have the exclusive, but don't want to spend the money on it right now. I've got my funds saved for Raphael. Maybe the EX will still be available a month or two down the road and can pick it up then. If not, I'd be happy with the regular.

Back