The Official PATIENT Zero PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some picture of mine in italy! #47/100

1000750b.jpg

1000752.jpg

1000754.jpg

1000755.jpg

1000758.jpg

1000756.jpg

1000751.jpg

1000757.jpg

1000759.jpg

No pictures of mine, but I wanted to express how happy I am to have him in my possession finally. Can't believe I decided to part with the exclusive, but the flip was just too much to deny. So basically I get international #007 for free. And boy, does this guy rock. He arrived after ten days in transit, and I was impatiently waiting for the past four days. Just ask my mail lady!

Really excited to have him in the collection. Missing the extra dismembered arm? Sure. But the rigor in his right hand is awesome nonetheless. Really super looking all around. For me, the disco pose is not so apparent in person. He really seems to be shambling along heading aimlessly toward his next victim. The skin tone is so much darker than the specimens, and I have to say, a full figure zombie definitely trumps just the heads. If push came to shove, they would leave before PZ.

I have no complaints. Can't wait for UC to come along and join his buddy.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No pictures of mine, but I wanted to express how happy I am to have him in my possession finally. Can't believe I decided to part with the exclusive, but the flip was just too much to deny. So basically I get international #007 for free. And boy, does this guy rock. He arrived after ten days in transit, and I was impatiently waiting for the past four days. Just ask my mail lady!

Really excited to have him in the collection. Missing the extra dismembered arm? Sure. But the rigor in his right hand is awesome nonetheless. Really super looking all around. For me, the disco pose is not so apparent in person. He really seems to be shambling along heading aimlessly toward his next victim. The skin tone is so much darker than the specimens, and I have to say, a full figure zombie definitely trumps just the heads. If push came to shove, they would leave before PZ.

I have no complaints. Can't wait for UC to come along and join his buddy.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Wow, exclusive sold for $750 today on eBay! CF, if I knew you had #73, I might have been tempted. That's the year I was born.

These are going up!

Wow, exclusive sold for $750 today on eBay! CF, if I knew you had #73, I might have been tempted. That's the year I was born.

These are going up!

Daaaaang.... Yeah, I've been getting emails on eBay inquiring about my PZ I had for sale. But I've said that I decided to keep it, unless someone wants to pay top dollar for it :monkey3

I know I'm really really really really late, but here are pics of #005/100 of the exclusive. I made him be hip (sorta) with the popped collar! :rotfl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here he's checking out this awesome thread! :rock
picture.php

picture.php

Whatup Freaks! Just got my Patient Zero and I am SUPER happy with him! He looks amazing number 162/300.

I grabbed some pics with my other PFs...

2cfoz85.jpg

Deadite attacks Ash.

10gfof4.jpg

Patient Zero catches Scout Trooper with pants down!

Last edited:
Whatup Freaks! Just got my Patient Zero and I am SUPER happy with him! He looks amazing number 162/300.

I grabbed some pics with my other PFs...

2cfoz85.jpg

Deadite attacks Ash.

10gfof4.jpg

Patient Zero catches Scout Trooper with pants down!

congrats on picking him up my friend he,s an awesome piece,i received mine today international version 102/125 :yess:

Back