The Official PATIENT Zero PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love this figure and am sorry i missed it... as much of a fan i am of the exclusive, i think the composition of the regular is just a little stronger... does the exclusive come with both options?

i love this figure and am sorry i missed it... as much of a fan i am of the exclusive, i think the composition of the regular is just a little stronger... does the exclusive come with both options?

It does. But if you want the regular, you might still have a pretty good chance at it if you get on the wait list now. It seems that there are still a few left, though I have no idea why.

My contribution...

IMG_3255.jpg
[/IMG]

I got a regular and there's a contrast between the hand and the arm so it's not limited to the exclusive.

Frigging awesome statue i can get the Reg from a place in the UK but i want the Ex. :(

Looks great! What did you use for the blood?

Edit: Nvm, just ventured over to statue forum. I might do this on mine in the future too.

Edit #2: It's really hard looking at all these pics when I still have mine in a box in the closet. I'm waiting until I get some display cases before I display my premium formats. It's a pain in the @$$ to keep taking him out of the box to check him out.

Last edited:
Back