The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratz tugg
looks like you got a perfect one.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HQojoqvXDeQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HQojoqvXDeQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

man! I was blown away once I saw next to your computer monitor.
WOW!

I dont care what anyone says but this is got to be one of the most amazing Movie Collectibles out there.

Congratz again tugg.
you must be a happy collector right now.

i seconded that :clap

congrats tugg

Its still $2000 worth of hollow..:cuckoo:

Chris
If u acutally own the statue u would see the benifets of it being hollow, it would weight a ton, u would need two people to carry it and were would u display it on a pile of bricks ,and not to mention how much shipping would be especially get shipped to overseas countries,yes its hollow but it does no effect the way it looks AWESOME

If u acutally own the statue u would see the benifets of it being hollow, it would weight a ton, u would need two people to carry it and were would u display it on a pile of bricks ,and not to mention how much shipping would be especially get shipped to overseas countries,yes its hollow but it does no effect the way it looks AWESOME

Im not disputing its awesomness....all im saying is...$2000 is alot of money for a hollow statue. If this was priced closer to $1000 then I would say sure. But for 2k....its a total scam.

Chris

or a fool and his money, just playing the devil's advocate here, I haven't seen this in person... so...

The IM is actually a great buy!
I just found out that its full of money!
It even prints $100 bills! :clap:yess:

P.S. For real, my friend, dont worry about me! I can print them faster than I can spend them ;)

Back