The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone.

I just turned in my latest four LOTR Fine Art "Antique Line" samples to WB.
These new pieces will be available as Paper giclees and Canvas giclees.
The paper versions will measure 17 x 22 ( actual paper size ) on Breathing Color's Elegance Velvet textured fine art Archival paper.
These paper editions will be limited to only 250 pieces worldwide. Price will be $150 each. Signed and numbered by me.Comes with signed Certificate of Authinticity.
The canvases will be sized at approximately 27 x 30 inches with an additional 2 1/2 inch border all around for optional "Gallery Wrapping".These canvas editions will come on Breathing Color's Lyve Archival canvas, complete with a beautiful gloss varnish.
The canvas versions will be limited to only 100 pieces worldwide.Price will be $350 each.Signed and numbered by me. Comes with signed Certificate of authenticity. Gallery wrapping will be available if desired for an additional $100, which will include gallery wrapping, all neccessary hardware for hanging installed, professional boxing and shipping right to your door. This Gallery Wrapping option will be available for USA shipping addresses only. All other canvases will be delivered rolled.
These Fine Art reproductions are fully Licensed pieces of art sanctioned by New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Studio.I hope to have these piece available sometime in March!

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

Just got Fellowship litho #287 with a sweet Gandalf litho. However, it showed up to my door completely trashed. Crease lines throughout, folded, crushed...whole nine yards.

I just contacted Jerry through ebay to see if he can replace it.

So depressed right now.

:monkey2

It may not be a flat screen tossed over the fence, but even my bullet-proof tubes can sometimes get run over and crushed. A new one is on the way!

Also on the way on my calander is Daddy Rog, as well as some Hobbit-related art.......

JV

Jerry came through for me in a huge way and I will update with my remarque soon! Just ordered a TTT litho. Looking forward to seeing the Hobbit pieces soon!!

Sorry it's taken so long, but I have three new remarques to add to the registry! Excuse the terrible pics! The remarques came out great and I am very happy!

First, from Fellowship, #287/1000:

100_4376.jpg

Second, from Two Towers, #187/1000

100_4377.jpg

And finally, from Return of the King, #158/1000

100_4379.jpg

Hope you enjoy, I think they came out great!

Just to confirm, you are looking at an advertisement only. The actual art has yet to be created. This is a digital color comp ; )

JV

I'm pretty sure that's just advertisement text.

Time to get back to your Monica Renee signatures. :wave

Yea, I know, but I love how so many people hate the current one :rotfl. I'll try to find something new just for you :wave

Just to confirm, you are looking at an advertisement only. The actual art has yet to be created. This is a digital color comp ; )

JV

awww man, how long til we get to buy one?

Back