The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0934.jpg

How did you do the white lettering on the stand? Are those rub-on letters or decals?

hey guys - quick question, was just checking up on Gary Oldman's height so I could maybe get a more accurate scale body for him standing next to the HT Batman / Joker / Harvey etc.

So I found that Bale's height is about 6'0, Ledger was about 6'1, and Eckhart is 5'11.

But Gary Oldman is significantly shorter at 5'9. Are there any slightly shorter 1/6 scale bodies out there? It would need to be compatible with Spenser's HS in terms of the neck joint etc. (i really don't know much about these things, fairly new to the 1/6 world)

Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks

hey guys - quick question, was just checking up on Gary Oldman's height so I could maybe get a more accurate scale body for him standing next to the HT Batman / Joker / Harvey etc.

So I found that Bale's height is about 6'0, Ledger was about 6'1, and Eckhart is 5'11.

But Gary Oldman is significantly shorter at 5'9. Are there any slightly shorter 1/6 scale bodies out there? It would need to be compatible with Spenser's HS in terms of the neck joint etc. (i really don't know much about these things, fairly new to the 1/6 world)

Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks

hey man. dragon bodies are a smidge smaller and might give you the look youre after. you dont want gordon looking like a midget :) so just a small difference in height looks good when you look at all your cool fellas on the shelf together:chew

hey man. dragon bodies are a smidge smaller and might give you the look youre after. you dont want gordon looking like a midget :) so just a small difference in height looks good when you look at all your cool fellas on the shelf together:chew

Great, that's what I think i'll do, thanks for your help:rock2

im not sure man. depending on what you dress gordan in might dictate what body you use. you can have it all planned but then when it doesnt look good. you stray from it til it does! as of now. i have mine on the body that came with the saturday suits. with his dark knight look, the jacket i customized looked like a kid wearing his dads coat. it never hurts to have extra bodies laying around anyways. i usually get my dragon 12" from monkey depot. good luck fellas! ill post pics when my spenser gordan head arrives! along with alfred :)

You could use it for a (BB) Gordon and it would look great. I think Les may have used one. See 1st post. TDK Gordon had a longer (GCP?) coat with epaulets and such...

jim-gordon-snapshot20080504105456.jpg

Back