The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it covers all of the major Alien characters, from multiple movies. Egg, face-hugger, big chap, warrior, grid, dog, and queen. There's also this thing called an opinion, which was what I stated, in terms of it being the best Alien print. It's also my opinion that you're not really an Alien fan, since you don't even know what characters you're talking about, or what movie they're in.

Also, the larger print, at $185, has three left and will sell out. The A2 size is nearing sellout, too.

In my opinion, you're an *******. :lol

No, it covers all of the major Alien characters, from multiple movies. Egg, face-hugger, big chap, warrior, grid, dog, and queen. There's also this thing called an opinion, which was what I stated, in terms of it being the best Alien print. It's also my opinion that you're not really an Alien fan, since you don't even know what characters you're talking about, or what movie they're in.

Also, the larger print, at $185, has three left and will sell out. The A2 size is nearing sellout, too.

Taylor's Mondo print smokes that

I have the original Ken Taylor Jockey print custom framed. Never was able to snag an egg print, as they're a very low print run on each, and prices went through the roof. Yeah, that Jockey print is my favorite and I feel fortunate to have scored it on release from G88...

Picked this one up today. And I am quite happy to have it. It makes me smile.

Only 40 of them made.

13173465_1062354927133507_5115775672322537019_o.jpg

Agreed. Like BenTan I like his simplicity and the beauty he brings to his pieces. It makes me smile. I hope he comes to NYCC again.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for any forums or marketplaces where I might find past art prints for sale. I recently received the Matt Ferguson Star Wars Saga prints from Bottleneck Gallery and after researching his previous work I would really like to add his Lord of the Rings set and 2001: A Space Odyssey to my collection. I have looked at eBay and the options are pretty limited.

I didn't buy it either. I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. I do think it's unique though, although I couldn't find all the characters in it. Mike Teavee and Veruca Salt seem to be missing, or I'm just overlooking them.

Really poop lighting but here it is...I didn't want to worry about going all out for mats on these prints. I'm more of a print with a movie bill kind of gal. However, I have some exceptions. I wanted to cover up the white. First up, Indy. O-Ren and Buffy will get done tomorrow.

IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0200-1.jpg

Back