The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That SW print is dope. If/when he does a ROTJ print I'll go for it.

It's sold out. Now I am kinda down I passed on it thinking it would stick around for awhile, like most of Dark Ink items.

Oh well, I shouldn't be spending money anyway, trying to keep up with my big brother Waller...

:(

Bottleneck gallery just opened a new exhibit. These are some of my favorites:

Jarrod_1024x1024.jpg

MikeBell_1_1024x1024.jpg

MattFerguson_1_1024x1024.jpg

qfschris_2_1024x1024.jpg

TRUE-ROMANCE-Phonebooth-Scene-PJ-McQuade_1_1024x1024.jpg

IanGlaubinger_1024x1024.jpg

RicardoChucky_1024x1024.jpg

It's sold out. Now I am kinda down I passed on it thinking it would stick around for awhile, like most of Dark Ink items.

Oh well, I shouldn't be spending money anyway, trying to keep up with my big brother Waller...

:(

Dave Perillo's stuff never lasts very long. I wish I remembered about that SW print going up, I would have picked it up.

I wish the Matrix one was not in that style. Really hate that style.

I like this Matrix print. I wish there was a bit more going on in the background. I wonder if Craig Drake tried it in green before settling on the final color. Perhaps glow in the dark Matrix code or something too. His TRON girl print is still my favorite. But by far this is the best Matrix print I've seen.

I wish somebody would do a Buffy print

Same here. I was looking for one on the other forum. I think I know what I'm going to go after once things settle and I get stuff setup.

They have Buffy prints but man, I am not loving them. :( Dammit. Why can't we get great ones like the recent Firefly one?!

I was literally coming on here to post those because I knew some people were after some Buffy prints. :lol I still think that Mondo pair you have are still the best Buffy prints I've yet to see in any case.

Anyone pick up anything from the early preview sale from Bottleneck Gallery?

I missed the preview sale but just got a Matrix regular in the normal sale. I was worried too. But Bottleneck has a good system unlike Mondo. I went back after checkout and the variant was still available too. So, with the preview and gallery show, no way Bottleneck had anywhere near full stock. And nothing was slow and processing on their site.

I was literally coming on here to post those because I knew some people were after some Buffy prints. :lol I still think that Mondo pair you have are still the best Buffy prints I've yet to see in any case.

Me too! Not just because I have them, but I just like the simple 'classy' look to them. They have a great feel.

I have not liked one single Buffy piece that has gone up since. I decided against Bottleneck's because I didn't look at them and go..OMG, how beautiful! I looked at them and thought...OMG Buffy!

I'm ending up with 0 prints. None of them are working for me.

Back