The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20181113_163537.jpgIMG_20181113_165212.jpg

Well, ToTS just recently posted that starting in 2019, they have license for H1, H4 and H5, so perhaps the ability to obtain a good 1/6 H1 Myers without spending a small fortune could happen sometime next year.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to money. Sooner or later, a licensed H1 will return.

Glad I picked up a madbug a couple years back; will post pictures of the (finally) completed figure soon.

Unfortunately, most of the best custom stuff was offered at a time I couldn’t afford it, and now if you’re lucky enough to find any still around, it costs even more. There’s an unlicensed 2018 figure out on social media that looks good but probably costs far more than I can afford.

Unfortunately, most of the best custom stuff was offered at a time I couldn’t afford it, and now if you’re lucky enough to find any still around, it costs even more. There’s an unlicensed 2018 figure out on social media that looks good but probably costs far more than I can afford.

That one is all right, but it is way overpriced for what you get. Sorry, $1,200USD for a figure with one accessory? Yeah... it's nice but not that nice. I'm currently working on a custom '18 Myers (possibly two depending on parts available), that I honestly think will turn out pretty nice (and I have high standards) for significantly less than $1,200. It is nice to see the variety and the craftsmanship though. I will say that.

It’s definitely fun to look at the work being done, some very talented artists. One thing I do find is it seems like a lot of ‘78 portraits make the nose almost a bit too thin, I don’t know what it is, but no matter how good a sculpt looks, something just doesn’t seem right with the nose.

That one is all right, but it is way overpriced for what you get. Sorry, $1,200USD for a figure with one accessory? Yeah... it's nice but not that nice. I'm currently working on a custom '18 Myers (possibly two depending on parts available), that I honestly think will turn out pretty nice (and I have high standards) for significantly less than $1,200. It is nice to see the variety and the craftsmanship though. I will say that.

Talking about the Beto Metali version that he's charging $1269 for? Yeah. It's "alright", not $1200 worth. Legio7 is charging $250 for their 2018 Myers headsculpt with a 3 month turnaround time.
Neither of them really captures the mask imo though. I'm actually thinking of sculpting it myself. And I don't think I overcharged for mine, I sold my H1 with the pumpkin, knife, stand, and an original painting I did myself for a grand. The headsculpt, I'd probably charge $180 each. Not that big a deal...

Unfortunately, I could maybe pull off $200-$250 for a complete figure, but I don't have the means to cobble pieces that ultimately add up probably to close to $500 or more. Maybe ThreeZero will tackle 2018 or '78, their H6 was a big seller, can't see why they wouldn't want to unless the licensing cost too much to justify.

I think our best bet currently is a licensed '18 being produced. I'm not a fan of the Legio7 offering either to be honest. I didn't know there was a three month wait list on that, but that's awesome for him!

Unfortunately, I could maybe pull off $200-$250 for a complete figure, but I don't have the means to cobble pieces that ultimately add up probably to close to $500 or more. Maybe ThreeZero will tackle 2018 or '78, their H6 was a big seller, can't see why they wouldn't want to unless the licensing cost too much to justify.

Man, $250 to make yours, I wish. Mine was over $400 to put together. Not including whatever other accessories or hands I would need to get separately.
PSX_20181115_122010-01.jpeg

Man, $250 to make yours, I wish. Mine was over $400 to put together. Not including whatever other accessories or hands I would need to get separately.
View attachment 433490

Yup, thats just about how much mine was to put together. I'm pretty happy with the result. May upgrade to a full latex mask down the road. Also, thanks very much for the HS!
Btw, great looking Myers. I was thinking of base similar to yours.

20181020_165958.jpg

20181020_140726.jpg

Yup, thats just about how much mine was to put together. I'm pretty happy with the result. May upgrade to a full latex mask down the road. Also, thanks very much for the HS!
Btw, great looking Myers. I was thinking of base similar to yours.

View attachment 433491

View attachment 433492

Oh nice, looks good. Yeah the base is super cheap to make. A quick trip to Michael's and you're good to go. I think a plain crotch stand doesn't do him justice lol

Back