The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a custom diorama for my Myers. THINKING about selling it if I can get my hands on another pair of Yunsils.

PSX_20181105_194557.jpg

Mask- Creations Unearthed (I painted it and trimmed / styled the hair)
Coveralls-Yunsil Yunsil (I dyed and weathered them)
Knife- Generic 1/6 scale
Boots- Vietnam era peg type
Strode sign, clipping and leaves- eBay seller 'shukduk'

Ok, what are the options for finding a decent, still available, screen accurate knife for a bash? Aside from buying a threezero H6, just to pilfer a knife (which is not reasonable given the price this figure sells for now), I am fresh out of ideas, and am far too ignorant as to who does what, what's available, and who is reputable. Any help from the experts here (links possibly to any sellers) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Depending how much you want to put into this figure Fergoblack has done the best Lamson knife imo. And Michael Cortez has laser etched the "Lamson" brand on to the wooden handle. Full Tang. Real metal blade. Beautiful craftsmanship. Also pricey. IMG_20181030_215657_162.jpegIMG_20181030_215657_167.jpegIMG_20181030_215657_170.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Depending how much you want to put into this figure Fergoblack has done the best Lamson knife imo. And Michael Cortez has laser etched the "Lamson" brand on to the wooden handle. Full Tang. Real metal blade. Beautiful craftsmanship. Also pricey. View attachment 432505View attachment 432506View attachment 432507

Im all about realism. But is it really worth it? I have a friend who makes nice 1/6 scale knives. Those highly detailed knives look like they belong in bed bath. I think I have put in almost 2 grand in completing my figure but I don't think I can spend a tiny fortune on that knife ��

Ok, what are the options for finding a decent, still available, screen accurate knife for a bash? Aside from buying a threezero H6, just to pilfer a knife (which is not reasonable given the price this figure sells for now), I am fresh out of ideas, and am far too ignorant as to who does what, what's available, and who is reputable. Any help from the experts here (links possibly to any sellers) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There's a decent one on ebay for $10USD. Wooden handle and metal blade. EDIT: There was. Perhaps the seller will relist them. ALSO, onesixthkit has a nice butcher knife which is marketed towards "American Psycho" customs. It could work for Myers.

Anyone have any tips in regards to the hairing of the front "Tuft" of Myers' hair? Much appreciated.

Im all about realism. But is it really worth it? I have a friend who makes nice 1/6 scale knives. Those highly detailed knives look like they belong in bed bath. I think I have put in almost 2 grand in completing my figure but I don't think I can spend a tiny fortune on that knife ��
In the end it's all relative. What one person finds value in might be different to what another person finds value in. The knife is expensive, but it's worth it to me.

Where as there are people dropping $800 on the new Kato Indy Jacket run. I don't see that type of value in that, but who am I to judge those that do? It's really just boils down to the individual.

Knife goes for $60 US not bad for the quality..my knife made by Tinela Customs is nice as well

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Knife goes for $60 US not bad for the quality..my knife made by Tinela Customs is nice as well

Any pictures? Also--my ignorance is as such: I know these names being mentioned, but have no idea how to contact any of these people or see their stock. Are there websites for the individual's work in question? Thanks.

Any pictures? Also--my ignorance is as such: I know these names being mentioned, but have no idea how to contact any of these people or see their stock. Are there websites for the individual's work in question? Thanks.
Search names on Facebook and Instagram....Tinela Customs and LdsWorkshop

Another look at the TOTS ornaments, eager to see pricing on these.

44528946_203149670579108_9039229571980995205_n.jpg

Definitely want Michael, might try to get a second to convert to a mini bust for display.

Back