The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one done. A version 2 this time. Thanks for looking. [emoji6]
854d371de9050edfbd88f97c15da1f4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow aren't we touchy. I'm pretty sure he meant that as a compliment. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My apologies to T-squared if that’s the case,yeah Rzeznikk I run the full gamut of emotions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies to T-squared if that’s the case,yeah Rzeznikk I run the full gamut of emotions

I know Thomas (t-squared) pretty well. We talk quite a bit on Facebook. Thomas's character and the love he has for Myers I can only assume it was meant as a compliment.

This could a cultural difference, nasty is likely an American slang and not used the world over. American slang often uses negative words in a positive meaning. Michael Jordan is nasty at basketball, the new Halloween movie was sick.

Jesus, just seeing this now. I was just complimenting your tattoo, man. Might wanna get up to speed with the current lingo. [emoji848] Cheers.

Jesus, just seeing this now. I was just complimenting your tattoo, man. Might wanna get up to speed with the current lingo. [emoji848] Cheers.

I recently acquired a Cain Myers head you painted and haired. It's magnificent and it is awesome that you are a fellow Ohioan. Not trying to change the subject from tattoos and language barriers the other fella seems to be experiencing.... just wanted to let you know. very talented!:clap:clap:clap

Hey! I appreciate that. Thank you! Glad he went to a good home (not too far apparently being as you're in Ohio) and you're happy with it. Cheers, dude!!

Seems like 1/6 '78 Myers heads are all sold off at this point.

Saw TOTS post this to Instagram this morning, they're going to produce horror Christmas Ornaments, based on details, seems like could be close to 1/6, maybe casting one and converting it to a figure head could be viable.

43816376_514070079069182_2455344932848017437_n.jpg

Saw TOTS post this to Instagram this morning, they're going to produce horror Christmas Ornaments, based on details, seems like could be close to 1/6, maybe casting one and converting it to a figure head could be viable.

What I don’t get is why TOT chose to go with Billy and Sam? Leatherface and Myers are obviously 80’s horror icons and it’d make more sense if they have gone with Freddy and Jason instead. But anyway I think that’s cool! I’d probably order Myers and Leatherface for sure.

By the way, does anyone know how to hair the front "tuft" of a Myers' sculpt? I've haired everything on the sculpt except the front part, which is proving the most difficult. What am I missing? Any tips? Thanks.

Get ahold of Caine on Facebook or Instagram. He is doing a run of Latex masks with a resin headsculpt underneath. He said he's making them to order till the mold is shot. They don't look too shabby. I can't wait to get mine to see where it stacks next to Madbugs.Screenshot_20181105-181745_Instagram.jpeg

Ok, what are the options for finding a decent, still available, screen accurate knife for a bash? Aside from buying a threezero H6, just to pilfer a knife (which is not reasonable given the price this figure sells for now), I am fresh out of ideas, and am far too ignorant as to who does what, what's available, and who is reputable. Any help from the experts here (links possibly to any sellers) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back