The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FullSizeRender (59).jpgFullSizeRender (58).jpgFullSizeRender (60).jpg

Who painted and haired that?

I've got a sculpt that needs work, and whoever did yours has amazing skills.

The two people you should consider about going to for a paint and hair work on Myers sculpt would be Silent Surfer and T-Squared and that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I’m still slowly building my Myers up. I’ve got a One’s head and Yunsil coveralls but need recommendations on a suitable body, hands, boots and real metal and wood knife (Fergo?). Firstly is the right body with knife grip hand. Suggestions?

Hey guys, I’m still slowly building my Myers up. I’ve got a One’s head and Yunsil coveralls but need recommendations on a suitable body, hands, boots and real metal and wood knife (Fergo?). Firstly is the right body with knife grip hand. Suggestions?

Banner body and hands will depend how you want to post the figure to be honest. Most people use Joe Colton hands ( I actually could finally add the right hand on my figure ) but you can also use full grip hand for holding the knife upside down.

Finally got my Myers head in the mail. Just quickly put the figure together and took a quick picture. Needs a little more futzing, but I’ll get to it once I get a dedicated stand for him. Hope you like.

View attachment 420619C8557A94-7907-408D-9BD0-F96B1BCDA96A.jpg

Back