The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a Spook Myers sculpt. Anyone have any coveralls they will be looking to sell?

Never been a huge fan of the films but this will look awesome in my collection :lol

Pete I may be able to fit you in the second Yunsil run. Hit me on Fb or Pm.

Havent been through in awhile so I just wanted to leave this here. Happy belated Halloween my Myers family!

IMG_20151030_125757_zps4djjowjw.jpg

VIDEO REVIEW!

Last edited:
Thought I would throw a picture up of my Myers sculpt I recently did, just painted and haired it up! :)

;)

Cheers!

Havent been through in awhile so I just wanted to leave this here. Happy belated Halloween my Myers family!

Thanks for the offer man, but I don’t have as big a budget for this figure.
Looking for some Beto or Geewhiz coveralls if someone is replacing them with the Yunsil ones.

If it was Evil Dead money is no object, but im making Myers on a budget :lol

IMG_20151030_125757_zps4djjowjw.jpg

VIDEO REVIEW!

That was a great pleasure viewing that video buddy and being a fellow Myers enthusiast I can relate to your stories in your vid, was actually having a glance at my Myers collection after viewing your vid and the memories came flooding back, especially once I had a look at my first Myers figure, the McFarlane's 7 inch one.

I can't wait until all my pieces arrive to bash together my Ultimate Myers, just waiting for SS to paint up my head sculpt from Spook, and waiting for the second run of Yunsil's coveralls to start and also waiting for my die cast Lamson knife to arrive from Shadow Fergo and one or two little other stuff and I can display it with the custom Loomis figure that is being made.

Oh while I am on the subject of Myers I also managed to buy another head sculpt from Spook last week, seeing as it was the final chance to grab one. :clap

Just bought a Spook Myers sculpt. Anyone have any coveralls they will be looking to sell?

Never been a huge fan of the films but this will look awesome in my collection :lol

Can you show some pics of your paint up when you're done please Pete? Gonna need someone to do mine for me soon :wink1:

My Myers kitbash phase 1. This is the first figure I have ever put together and I am happy with it so far. The body is a Hot Toys ttm 19 with extended ankle pegs. I used hands from the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne Armory set. The boots are DAM Toys Panama jungle boots. The coveralls are from the BOM Toys Prisoner Zombie, and I dyed them gray. They are not perfectly screen accurate like the ones Yunsil made but they are a good substitute. I picked up a Myers sculpt from Spook a week or two ago and I need to get it haired and painted. Also need a knife and maybe a pumpkin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 196
I just finished my Michael Myers. Spook sculpt, I painted and haired the sculpt. I dyed the jumpsuit. Emulated TTM19 body, lapd boots and real metal knife. I just need to finish styling the hair and coloring the stiching in the suit. Pictures with my iphone. I really enjoyed this, the sculpt is Awesome.
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG

The coveralls are from the BOM Toys Prisoner Zombie, and I dyed them gray. They are not perfectly screen accurate like the ones Yunsil made but they are a good substitute. .
That's what I used and I'm happy with the final product! Your color turned out nice!

That's what I used and I'm happy with the final product! Your color turned out nice!

Thanks. I was worried when I ordered them but I took a shot. They are nice quality and fit really well. I am pretty happy with the color. In different lighting they can take on shades of green or blue like the ones from the film.

My Myers kitbash phase 1. This is the first figure I have ever put together and I am happy with it so far. The body is a Hot Toys ttm 19 with extended ankle pegs. I used hands from the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne Armory set. The boots are DAM Toys Panama jungle boots. The coveralls are from the BOM Toys Prisoner Zombie, and I dyed them gray. They are not perfectly screen accurate like the ones Yunsil made but they are a good substitute. I picked up a Myers sculpt from Spook a week or two ago and I need to get it haired and painted. Also need a knife and maybe a pumpkin.

I used the same coveralls. How did you get the orange stitching to take the dye? Thanks!

I used the same coveralls. How did you get the orange stitching to take the dye? Thanks!

I used a product called RIT Dyemore. It is a newer product meant for synthetic materials like polyester or nylon. It worked really well on the stitching. Hope that helps.

What I would suggest to both of you on those coveralls is to cut off the elastic waist band. It is really simple to do and gives you a wider waist.

Back