The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Myers lovers! I wanted to share my Halloween shoot from this year. Hope it gets you in the spirit :d

Michael Myers - Boylan Heights Slasher by Eric Saffron. - Album on Imgur

iEITmIU.jpg

8QjghQb.jpg

Rad costume brotha. You should enter it in our costume contest on our Facebook page.

Happy Halloween everyone!! Here is my Halloween 2015 edition showing a bunch of horror 1/6 customs. Of course a lot of Myers stuff in there. :)

I am just getting started on putting together a Myers figure. I ordered a head sculpt from Spook a few days ago and now I am looking for a body. I am not very familiar with the different options and how they compare to one another, and it seems that the Hot Toys Bruce Banner or TTM 19 that most reccomend are either hard to find or pretty pricey on eBay. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for an alternative. Would a Hot Toys Han Solo or Tony Stark body be a good option?

Really enjoyed that MEGA Halloween video Ron, what a badass collection of horror icons, good to see you back buddy.

On a side note I never knew about your health issues so I would like to say all the best and I wish you a speedy and full recovery Ron. :)

Really enjoyed that MEGA Halloween video Ron, what a badass collection of horror icons, good to see you back buddy.

On a side note I never knew about your health issues so I would like to say all the best and I wish you a speedy and full recovery Ron. :)
Thanks a bunch Sidious!!

Wanted to post this up Yesterday but wanted to finish it up a little more, it's pretty much done bar cleaning a few bits up and such. :) 1978 Myers. ;)

Anyone have any pictures of their H1 Myers that has very little fleshtones. I'm curious to see what it looks like, as I'm getting an original version 1.0 from spook.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Just bought a Spook Myers sculpt. Anyone have any coveralls they will be looking to sell?

Never been a huge fan of the films but this will look awesome in my collection :lol

Back