The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the first part to my Myers a few days ago. The eyes are so damn creepy even without paint! Thanks, Spook. I love it!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445705950.377220.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did any of you know that Stan Winston was involved in the making of the final H20 mask? I just recently read that, pretty cool. I guess the original mask didn't go over well in early screenings or something, big shock, and they did a bunch of reshoots using a mask done by Stan for all the shots that show his mask really clearly, at least where possible, the awful CG one is still there. Looking at the mask, it looks like they tried heavily to replicate the Shatner, but it's skin tight to the stunt man so the nose and mouth look a lot like the shatner but the overall mask looks off because of the shape of the face and weird fro hair.

Did any of you know that Stan Winston was involved in the making of the final H20 mask? I just recently read that, pretty cool. I guess the original mask didn't go over well in early screenings or something, big shock, and they did a bunch of reshoots using a mask done by Stan for all the shots that show his mask really clearly, at least where possible, the awful CG one is still there. Looking at the mask, it looks like they tried heavily to replicate the Shatner, but it's skin tight to the stunt man so the nose and mouth look a lot like the shatner but the overall mask looks off because of the shape of the face and weird fro hair.
Had no idea...cool!

My current Halloween set up.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445914811306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445914811306.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 150
So the 2nd Madbug head sculpt arrived. Now I have a spare. Next year I think about getting one drilled, painted and haired.

Last edited:
I like that mask Gakken. hair looks better than any other Myers I've seen. Doesn't look like one is for sale on ebay, I'm going to just grab The Creep in the next few weeks. It's pretty perfect.

Excellent job mate and I'm going to be settling down and watch me some Halloween '78 over the weekend and you pics are definitely putting me in the mood. :yess:

Thanks guys!!
The creep is a great mask and there are a ton of great artists who can finish it off for you however you want.

Back