The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up my Samhain Shrine! haha

00RaKCk.jpg

I'm glad you like it! Thanks again for your purchase. For those interested in my Myers head sculpt it's on eBay at the moment but I will also make a For Sale thread in the Commerce section. I am taking orders for October only! After that, the head will never be offered again. Get it while you can! :)

Mark (formally THEMADBUG)

No problems, thanks for offering me/us the chance to get it again. :)

I just ordered a 2nd one of these Madbug sculpts. Just always nice to have a back up.

Mmmmm...:slap

That sounds like a plan, could always put a spare one away for a future project.

Damn that is really impressive Gakken85, need to pick up a life-size mask one day. Well done pal. :hi5:

Although I prefer the original Madbug Myers, I would be tempted to pick up a retool also if Madbug was to make a few casts. That way it would be two different versions with yunsil coveralls, maybe one with the normal lamson knife and the other with a poster knife if someone can make that in 1/6 scale. And have two different versions of decal.

As much as I love the Halloween series and as some may know already that the (original 1978 Halloween is my all time favourite movie) I would only ever need a '78 Myers mask.

I feel yeah. I want a really good H2 as well.

Although I prefer the original Madbug Myers, I would be tempted to pick up a retool also if Madbug was to make a few casts. That way it would be two different versions with yunsil coveralls, maybe one with the normal lamson knife and the other with a poster knife if someone can make that in 1/6 scale. And have two different versions of decal.

Sorry, I don't sell the Retool anymore as the mould went bad.

Mark

Dude there's a guy on FB who makes metal poster knives, look for Fergo Black.

here
https://www.facebook.com/ShadowFergo

Yep Fergo Black is also on here (Shadow Fergo) and I currently have a knife from him on the way to me. And in my opinion the original head sculpt from Spook is a little superior to the re-tooled one so I'm really glad that is the one that I shall be receiving. :yess:

I agree, I do prefer the the original over the re-tool but I would have picked up a re-tool had it been available, just because it would have been good to have them side by side. But it's not something I'm that fussed over.

I agree, I do prefer the the original over the re-tool but I would have picked up a re-tool had it been available, just because it would have been good to have them side by side. But it's not something I'm that fussed over.

I have two retools. But do wish I had the funds to get an original madbug. Oh well I guess.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I think I'll pick one up. I had pangs of regret when I saw the ebay auction end last time.

Added another piece to my newest (slowly but surely :lol) Myers 1978 figure, the HT Bruce Banner body. I actually just bought the whole damn figure so that's the body in, Spooks head sculpt, knife is on the way and my order is in for Yunsil's coveralls so I just need the boots (get them easy), a stand and of course I also need SilentSurfer to paint/hair the head and some other little bits and that will be him complete.

Added another piece to my newest (slowly but surely [emoji38]) Myers 1978 figure, the HT Bruce Banner body. I actually just bought the whole damn figure so that's the body in, Spooks head sculpt, knife is on the way and my order is in for Yunsil's coveralls so I just need the boots (get them easy), a stand and of course I also need SilentSurfer to paint/hair the head and some other little bits and that will be him complete.
Congrats. I bought Banner for the body too. The rest of him is in the box sitting on a shelf. Next time I'll probably pay the $90 on eBay for the body itself, just to save space.

Congrats. I bought Banner for the body too. The rest of him is in the box sitting on a shelf. Next time I'll probably pay the $90 on eBay for the body itself, just to save space.

Ha. I was sniffing around for just the body but I managed to get a complete Banner figure for a price I would have basically paid for just the body so it was a no brainer. I'm getting the newest Hulk from HT so I can buy a spare body and bash Banner and display him with the Hulk. :yess:

Back