The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooooooo...!!! Buddy Christ likes my Michael Myers :)

20150331_212605.jpg

Got my weathered H1 coveralls from Creations Unearthed a few weeks back and I'm over the moon with them, I think my H1 Myers needs are fully completed. :yess: Weathered I feel accurately to the movie and also the hole on his right elbow has been added to boot. I'm sure I read years back that Myers had a hole on one of his buttock pockets but due to not being 100% sure we left that out.

Some close ups of the weathered coveralls -

dude thats so rad!!!

Cheers amigo.

Is that an actual latex mask? Looks great Sid :duff

Sure are my friend. Nick Castle head sculpt is under the latex and the Tony Moran head sculpt is the one holding my old Shape mask. I also have a Tommy Lee Wallace head sculpt, all of them came with the Pure Evil 78 set from Creations Unearthed.

Some more pics of my current Halloween 1/6 setup (onto H2 now I feel and then a RZ H2 Hobo Myers, :lol) -

i must say thats a great looking figure sid, and he,s come along way perfecting these latex mask ;)

He sure has pal. The new Pure Evil 78 mask blows away the previous Shape mask. Never really seen much of CU earlier stuff but yes he is really upping his game.

agreed. Those look great

Thanks you my friend and trust me my pics do not do the Pure Evil 78 set justice. You really need to see it in hand to really appreciate it.

Some more pics of my current Halloween 1/6 setup (onto H2 now I feel and then a RZ H2 Hobo Myers, :lol) -

Really makes me sad that creations unearthed won't do an H6.. Even thought countless times he said he would. But i recently talked with him and now he has now plans for it....

I got an Caine H5 and One's Customs Blackest Eyes 2.0 for sale if anyone is interested... I have no need for more than my 2 main Myers H1 madbug and H6...

Back