The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the body you are using is more accurate since 78 Myer's isn't big. I notice you are not using Beto's hands so do you plan on parting out the beto figure out now?

He said he is using a Bruce banner body. The hands are not that hard to get.

I don't understand how that has anything to do with me asking him if he is going to part out the beto figure now? :confused:
I misunderstood, I did not understand why not using Beto hands had anything to do with him wanting to part out with his Beto Myers. :pow

I misunderstood, I did not understand why not using Beto hands had anything to do with him wanting to part out with his Beto Myers. :pow

It's ok man, maybe I could of explained it better.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone.

As for my Beto Myers, I have sold the head long ago. I have the hands and coveralls left. I'm keeping the knife and boots.

So there are still parts worth keeping then.

hey guys quick question for you halloween fans. what handle does the lamson knife have in the first halloween. is it just a brown wooden one? just im getting on made at the moment

hey guys quick question for you halloween fans. what handle does the lamson knife have in the first halloween. is it just a brown wooden one? just im getting on made at the moment

This picture gives you a pretty good idea of what you are looking for.
0985490010b5f3d151e534256b4a75b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been trying to find the perfect hair color/Right material for my H1 Myers. I like the material on this but idk about the hair color. What do you guys think? Is it to dark?
001709a2e101f6838ffd63bec6967058.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm...im no expert, like most here...but in my opinion it looks a tad dark...again that's just me.
but i cant wait ta see what u do :)
Will have Small Studios paint my Madbug sculpt and currently waiting for yunsils coveralls. I can't wait myself to put this together.

Ok I been searching and seems Myers has a Medium Brown hair color and I bought Dark Brown. Crap now I need to search again. I need my Myers perfect lol

Recently completed this. Rob Zombie Version of Michael. It's on a ttm19 body that I sculpted more muscle into all the muscle groups to make it more Tyler Mane body size. Also made it so it's about 13" tall. Made the knife outta steel and wood. I weathered and modified the coveralls to the Rob Zombie version too.

IMG_0496.jpgIMG_0494.jpgIMG_0492.jpg

Back