The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a few more...

1512250_10152829313424346_2342552145949383347_o.jpg
1498098_10152829313449346_4025371541895151209_o.jpg
10750062_10152829313549346_797634132921686093_o.jpg

Jamen Crocker... Word of advise dont deal with him.. He will make you wait a very long time...

Well it looks like he's also recast my H1 Retool. :mad: Why did you buy it from him knowing it wasn't cast by me, man? Don't support these people. It's stuff like this that can turn people like me away from the hobby. New pics look great! I think I did the v-brow pretty well on that sculpt.

Mark

Jamen is a known recaster who has screwed over a few people. Psycho...you are lucky you got anything back at all but sadly those are recasts and not original.

Jamen is a known recaster who has screwed over a few people. Psycho...you are lucky you got anything back at all but sadly those are recasts and not original.

Yeah when I delt with back in 2013 I had no idea... But i know now.... and It's horrible recasts at that I'm hoping my friend can fix these up as they have air bubbles and some holes in them.... Sighs.. But on the good sisde I will be getting an V2 H6 from One just don't know when...

Well it looks like he's also recast my H1 Retool. :mad: Why did you buy it from him knowing it wasn't cast by me, man? Don't support these people. It's stuff like this that can turn people like me away from the hobby. New pics look great! I think I did the v-brow pretty well on that sculpt.

Mark

At the time I did not know anything about recasts or anything I was new on the 1/6 block...

What I learned about how to detect whether its a recast or not- some told me the weight in the recasts are lighter than the original sculpts. Others told me to look for air bubbles, seam lines and some small details you see on the original sculpt would not be seen on the recasts. Also I've been told that sometimes its hard to tell if its already been painted up. So I have been very cautious about buying head sculpts. It has happened to me before when I started out on here, they smell new blood and will try to pull that with you to make money. They don't care if they're hurting the true artists business.

What I learned about how to detect whether its a recast or not- some told me the weight in the recasts are lighter than the original sculpts. Others told me to look for air bubbles, seam lines and some small details you see on the original sculpt would not be seen on the recasts. Also I've been told that sometimes its hard to tell if its already been painted up. So I have been very cautious about buying head sculpts. It has happened to me before when I started out on here, they smell new blood and will try to pull that with you to make money. They don't care if they're hurting the true artists business.

Yeah I found out the hard way.... I have a question is the madbug retool with sculpted hair the same sculpt as the retool without the sculpted hair..

No worries, Psycho. I was under the impression you knew he was the one casting the heads, but it seems not. And to answer your question, yes, exactly the same sculpt with or without the sculpted hair.

Mark

unfortunately, sometimes its hard to spot re-casts. I have purchased alot of blank head sculpts from ones customs in the past, and alot have had air bubbles and seam lines. I understood when purchasing the sculpts i was probably getting the "rejects" but some were so badly cast i had to put them in the bin. If i showed you guys some of them, you would seriously think they are a poor mans recast, and i got them 100% direct from ones customs to myself.

I always try and buy the sculpts direct off the artist, and if they cant be done because they casts are no longer for sale, then i try and source one from someone i know has purchased one off the seller.

Back