The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like your new Myers and its definitely an upgrade over the older one. Welcome back Sid!

Wow some pretty rad customs on here, nice job! I dig the Warlock Halloween II Michael - with bullet holes and dirty Shatner mask. All he needs is a small surgical scalpel and small pillow to abuse.....

Wow some pretty rad customs on here, nice job! I dig the Warlock Halloween II Michael - with bullet holes and dirty Shatner mask. All he needs is a small surgical scalpel and small pillow to abuse.....
Thanks!! I have the scalpel but the pillow....well that's an idea. LOL

Okay guys and gals so every pic that I have posted thus far of my Pure Evil 78 figure has had the Tony Moran head sculpt under the mask, so here is the Tony Moran head sculpt for all to see (and if you look closely you will see the wound on his eye were Laurie stabs him with the knitting needle) -

Okay and finally but certainty not the least we have The Shape himself, Nick Castle. Again some pics of the Nick Castle head sculpt and also with the head sculpt under the mask (wonderful to see that CU achieved the famed Nick Castle stretch in this scale) -

I'm loving that Tony Moran sculpt--I can picture a grown up Mike Myers looking like that under the mask. Very creepy! I've been toying with the idea of purchasing a CU Myers for awhile now. I may have to pull the trigger after seeing those pics!

I'm loving that Tony Moran sculpt--I can picture a grown up Mike Myers looking like that under the mask. Very creepy! I've been toying with the idea of purchasing a CU Myers for awhile now. I may have to pull the trigger after seeing those pics!

Thank you buddy and yes the Tony Moran head sculpt is wonderful. In regards to buying from CU then I would say go ahead but again it is up to yourself where you spend your money amigo.

Some more pics (all Nick Castle) -

Nice work Sidious-66 like the Tony Moran head sculp!

gonna meet tony moran 15th november at weekend of horrors.

I received a email regarding H4 sync problem swapping new disc yesterday. im sure people in the U.S received emails already.. but I guess things turned out good! for those wondering if there gonna get a new disc or email back.

I received a email regarding H4 sync problem swapping new disc yesterday. im sure people in the U.S received emails already.. but I guess things turned out good! for those wondering if there gonna get a new disc or email back.

Thanks for the update

A little fun with a pic of my Custom Warlock Myers...

10395857_370106549834089_7554107824706367027_n.jpg

Back