The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished my Myers today, just in time for Halloween.

I want to extend a special thanks to Beto, Evilface, and Steven Giunta for going out of their way to make sure I had this custom done by the big day!

Thanks so much guys.

Just finished my Myers today, just in time for Halloween.

I want to extend a special thanks to Beto, Evilface, and Steven Giunta for going out of their way to make sure I had this custom done by the big day!

Thanks so much guys.

Looks good! Is that a Madbug's sculpt?

Awesome pics Amstel, love that last one. Rarely get to see the skin by the eyes, but that's a sick shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pics Amstel, love that last one. Rarely get to see the skin by the eyes, but that's a sick shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Yoda! It was my intention to try and capture him in that pose. Glad it worked!

Not gonna show pics but should be getting My H6 within the next month or so... One really has killed it for the H6 this time!!!

Last edited:
Not gonna show pics but should be getting My H6 within the next month or so... One really has killed it for the H6 this time!!!
Looking forward to seeing it when you do post pictures. It is not very often I see a H6 figure.

A big Happy Halloween to everyone, loving all the new pics of Michael and Ron that latest piece you have put together is badass my friend. Also loving your new Myers Amstel and I'm also looking forward to seeing your H6 figure Psycho.

Anyways it has been a really busy last few months for myself (working all the hours under the Sun) and also some stuff in my personal life took priority over this hobby but its time to get back on the saddle again, lol. So I know his stuff is a hit and a miss on here (personally I'm a fan) but during the late Summer I noticed that CU had released his Pure Evil 78 figure set which I decided to get but due to the stuff I previously mentioned I never actually bought him till last week and he came yesterday (just a day out from Halloween, damn).

I have really only seen the figure in the last few hours so I have not had time to futz him or whatnot but CU really has improved on Myers and everything and I mean everything is a HUGE upgrade on his previous efforts, some pics -

CU now uses a TTM body, the mask, coveralls, boots, lantern and display stand are all improved. The Tony Moran head is the head under the mask at the moment and I also have a Nick Castle and Tommy Lee Wallace heads to use also. And with this being the 'Phone Scene' set I also got a Lynda figure, desk side table and phone, tombstone, shag carpet display base and also a Halloween display piece. I will get pics of this new stuff up soon as I have time and also I have to really see it all myself first lol.

Like I say I know that CU Myers is not everyone's cup of tea around here but I'm thrilled with what I got and I now for my personal taste have the Myers '78 figure that I want in my collection.

This is a WIP but I had to show it today given what day it is. My part 2 Warlock Myers in progress using an older One sculpt repainted and rehaired along with redyed by me. Coveralls also from an older Warlock kit done by One weathered and reworked slightly by me. I need to work on a few more things before I call it a day.

1743528_368747639969980_7489024151007520426_n.jpg

10305332_368747656636645_8247268150480322798_n.jpg

63704_368747679969976_1169468334641569359_n.jpg

1461107_368747699969974_1890214705563271118_n.jpg

Looking good Ron, I like what I see thus far.

How are you bud? Good I hope.

Thanks and welcome back!! Glad to see you on here and I am hanging in there doing my thing. LOL...By the way that CU Myers does look much improved. Looks like he is taking notes which is good. I just wish I had bought the figure looking like that then what I received back when. :)

Thanks and welcome back!! Glad to see you on here and I am hanging in there doing my thing. LOL...By the way that CU Myers does look much improved. Looks like he is taking notes which is good. I just wish I had bought the figure looking like that then what I received back when. :)

Good to hear Ron, good to be back amigo. Yep CU has improved and the more better Myers to choose from then the better for us buyers, lol.

An interesting John Carpenter Halloween article on Yahoo UK if anyone wants a read -

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/john-carpenter-wishes-there-was-only-one-halloween-101330382161.html

Back