The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got them from an old swat 1/6 figure I bought for £1.00 from a car boot sale:wave
But they had shoulder pads on them hence the stitching holes around the shoulders.
Also they had a load of Velcro to stick the chest part together so I remove that and glued it in place with gel glue.
Also they had these elastic acted black cuffs which I also removed.
Think the arms are a tad long but not to bothered for now.
On one of those cheapo narrow shoulder bodies and a black t shirt which it shrunk.

I have the same ones... Bought 2 more recently... Once u weather them the holes shouldn't show... Mine will be for noticeable cuz mine will be a medium grey but the best coveralls I can find as of right now.. Also gonna remove both front pockets since Halloween 6 did not have those type of pockets... Also when u removed the cargo pockets,shoulder pads, and sleeve things did u flip them inside out to take em off? I assume you used an xacto...

I have the same ones... Bought 2 more recently... Once u weather them the holes shouldn't show... Mine will be for noticeable cuz mine will be a medium grey but the best coveralls I can find as of right now.. Also gonna remove both front pockets since Halloween 6 did not have those type of pockets... Also when u removed the cargo pockets,shoulder pads, and sleeve things did u flip them inside out to take em off? I assume you used an xacto...

Yes I used an exacta knife and turned them inside out and steam ironed them and still the holes stick out like a sore thumb

I cant see them from the pics... It's the best were gonna get til some company makes some decent looking coveralls.

I was wondering about some advice from you guys who made your michael myers, What hair should i pick up to make him look good. Should it be wool rovings, acrylic fur or mohair. I think saran might be to silky for this.

was wanting some tips feel free to pm me, thanks.

I bought some dark turquoise cotton to make his overhauls in it looks pritty close to your guys just a very med dark blue green color.

Got them from an old swat 1/6 figure I bought for £1.00 from a car boot sale:wave
But they had shoulder pads on them hence the stitching holes around the shoulders.
Also they had a load of Velcro to stick the chest part together so I remove that and glued it in place with gel glue.
Also they had these elastic acted black cuffs which I also removed.
Think the arms are a tad long but not to bothered for now.
On one of those cheapo narrow shoulder bodies and a black t shirt which it shrunk.

U can fix the sleeves by just rolling them up... I'm modding mine so far so good just gotta do the cargo pockets...

1486829_10152063016574346_2125899894_n.jpg

Anyone know what would be the best thickness for an Aluminum 1/6 scale lamson knife?

Switched the official Hot Toys body with an Hot Toys knock off body coveralls fit much better now...
1512497_10152076040979346_268975644_n.jpg

I hope to have my Myers from Creation Unearthed (one payment to go) soon and I have seen a picture of him completed and I'm over the moon with him. I can't wait to get him in my collection and post some pics of him.

Creations Unearthed are now offering more masks and the Hero version could also be something that I will pick up.

I hope to have my Myers from Creation Unearthed (one payment to go) soon and I have seen a picture of him completed and I'm over the moon with him. I can't wait to get him in my collection and post some pics of him.

Creations Unearthed are now offering more masks and the Hero version could also be something that I will pick up.

I'm getting his H6 completed figure sometime next month...

I'm getting his H6 completed figure sometime next month...

Good to hear mate.

I asked for the Shape figure and that was the mask I got but he soon put on his website the Hero and Rage versions of the mask and both look ace especially the Hero one.

H6 your favourite Myers look then Psycho?

Good to hear mate.

I asked for the Shape figure and that was the mask I got but he soon put on his website the Hero and Rage versions of the mask and both look ace especially the Hero one.

H6 your favourite Myers look then Psycho?

Yeah it is.... Hopefully the coveralls are good quality...

I know that joebizz did not really like them in his YT video but from what I can see of my Myers (78) they look good enough for me.

Is that the Myers H6 figure with the Axe you are getting Psycho or is there a new updated version?

Back