The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as were talking about micheal myers,heres tony moran and myself,im giving him a tour at the lizzie borden house in fall river,he was in town filming a movie,a very cool guy,signed a bunch of stuff for me

this might seem like an off question but would you by any chance know miss misery or joe flynn by any chance... the pic seems familiar

Last edited:
If smart enough a company will go and try and grab all the horror licences and put out a line , i know it would be hard to do with most licences being all over the place but could you imagine, a full line of horror characters. jason, freddy, chucky, micheal, leatherface, killer clown from space, jeepers creepers, candyman, ghostface, and all the rest into one line, with all of them being sized appropriate to one another...

That would be great to see but as you say with all the licenses being all over the place it will be hard to see one company releasing all these classic horror characters.

But I would settle for a full blown Michael Myers '78 from any high end company right now.

Do you think Hot Toys, Enterbay or someone else will pick up the license and do Michael justice with an awesome 1/6 figure?

:lol :lol :lol :lol NOPE.
Unless Myers wears an Iron Man suit or suddenly switches identities to Bruce Lee, Hot Toys and Enterbay wont ever make one. :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol NOPE.
Unless Myers wears an Iron Man suit or suddenly switches identities to Bruce Lee, Hot Toys and Enterbay wont ever make one. :lol

I'm starting to think you are right on this one. :gah:

What have Iron Man and Bruce Lee given to the movie industry that that old Mickey hasn't, :mad:

All joking aside I wish someone would take a chance......anyone?

this might seem like an off question but would you by any chance know miss misery or joe flynn by any chance... the pic seems familiar

that pic is tony on the right,im on the left in Victorian clothing,pic was taken in the borden house in the room where Andrew was murdered in 1892.

Im gonna be putting together a 78 Myers soon and a custom base for it. Im looking forward to it. :)

I keep saying to myself that I will start a custom one also and then I stop myself for some reason.

Looking forward to seeing it buddy, keep us posted. Good luck.

Sad that no companies care to make a quality version of this figure. I wish hot toys would expand and open a horror division. They would make a mint.

Oh well. At least there is a golden Iron Man to buy

Thanks for all the compliments guys. :1-1:

@Darthmagnus...I had "ZERO" horror figures until I started watching yours and Emarae's videos! lol.

Thanks for the great vids though.
Horror's my favorite genre so I'm really happy how this shelf turned out.

Back