The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myerscollection001.jpg
[/URL][/QUOTE]

Why the hell is it so hard to find a good/accurate(Even somewhat) pair of 1/6 coveralls?
:pfft:

because the 1/6 world hates michael myers with a passion , they hate him so much that they all refuse to give his 1/6 counterpart his coveralls.... that or theres no one whos mass producing coveralls in this shape and color since until somewhat recently, no one cared to make a proper bad *** looking myers... but now youd think they would

Do you think Hot Toys, Enterbay or someone else will pick up the license and do Michael justice with an awesome 1/6 figure?

Do you think Hot Toys, Enterbay or someone else will pick up the license and do Michael justice with an awesome 1/6 figure?

If smart enough a company will go and try and grab all the horror licences and put out a line , i know it would be hard to do with most licences being all over the place but could you imagine, a full line of horror characters. jason, freddy, chucky, micheal, leatherface, killer clown from space, jeepers creepers, candyman, ghostface, and all the rest into one line, with all of them being sized appropriate to one another...

as were talking about micheal myers,heres tony moran and myself,im giving him a tour at the lizzie borden house in fall river,he was in town filming a movie,a very cool guy,signed a bunch of stuff for me

Back