The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coveralls in the pictures that Psycho posted looks kinda different from mine so it could be that he did upgrade the material? Hard to tell, though.

I have been speaking with him on FB and he told me those are his old coveralls and his newer ones are a much thinner material... I also suggested to him that the coveralls are an charcoal/olive green... His next batch he said will be the correct color... he's also doing up some H6 coveralls for me...

Well that is great to hear that he upgraded the material for his coveralls. Post some pictures on here for us to see when you receive his coveralls. :)

My coveralls from Jakc. As you see I haven't used it yet. Its on a body laying in the cabinet. Not sure what I'd want to do with it yet. I've ordered another Beto's coveralls which in my opinion is the best.

Jakc's coveralls-
8yjenuga.jpg
Those are quite ugly especially for 90$. I can see they are way different then psycho picture.

Those are his old ones he has some new ones now.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Those are quite ugly especially for 90$. I can see they are way different then psycho picture.
Yep. I made a bad move on this one. Ugh. I will have to redye and weather it and pray I'd be able to sell it. Lol

Well i got an H6 unpainted head coming my way.... Hopefully the H6 coveralls I'm having made turns out good too...

Where did you get an H6 unpainted head? Been looking for one.

From a friend on FB... This is just to do for my H6 needs until my buddy that does 1/6 latex masks does an H6....

This is jakc's old MYERS:

10253976_768472029839527_2531820939271840384_n.jpg

This is his new one:

10492614_812216445465085_7286054871939984110_n.jpg

10500394_812216432131753_9179585561104551409_n.jpg

Got the dio stand "The Closet Scene" from 1978 Halloween movie in the mail today. I brought Jon on this as a commission. He did an amazing job on it!! A top notch work! Looks really fanastic especially with my Myers figure. The light also flashes like in the movie, the part where Michael broke through, he hit the light bulb causing it to flashes before he knocked it out. I will do a video of it to show you later. Yes, it is designed to fit a detolf.

Thank you Jon! :duff

dudyrysa.jpg

ypa9y8ez.jpg

y3a2uqyh.jpg

a4avesy9.jpg

Got the dio stand "The Closet Scene" from 1978 Halloween movie in the mail today. I brought Jon on this as a commission. He did an amazing job on it!! A top notch work! Looks really fanastic especially with my Myers figure. The light also flashes like in the movie, the part where Michael broke through, he hit the light bulb causing it to flashes before he knocked it out. I will do a video of it to show you later. Yes, it is designed to fit a detolf.

Thank you Jon! :duff

dudyrysa.jpg

ypa9y8ez.jpg

y3a2uqyh.jpg

a4avesy9.jpg

Wow!!! Great dio

Back