The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished painting up and hairing a One's Customs Michael Myers head sculpt Yesterday!

Thank you! :D :)

I really like it! :) You did great with it. Is it blackest eyes 2.0 from Ones?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Is that you selling it on eBay Joel? There's a Myers figure up for bidding on there that looks like your figure you posted pictures of.

Thanks Ron for clarifying whether it's blackest 2.0 or not. Am still in the hunt for one...:gah: pretty difficult to find one. All of you that have one is very lucky! :)

Last edited:
Is that you selling it on eBay Joel? There's a Myers figure up for bidding on there that looks like your figure you posted pictures of.

Thanks Ron for clarifying whether it's blackest 2.0 or not. Am still in the hunt for one...:gah: pretty difficult to find one. All of you that have one is very lucky! :)

That would be me buddy! ;)

I'm pretty much complete with my first custom figure! And it's life-size too!

MyersHead.jpg
MyersLarge.jpg
Boots.jpg
Knife.jpg

-2007 Nightowl Monster Closet Mask
-Reed Spruce Green Coveralls
-Vietnam Jungle Boots
-Nick's realistic weilding hands and eye piece
-Some 15" knife
-Mannequin

I spent a little under $500 in the end after buying all the supplies I needed. I may or may not have overspent on the mask ($140) because I don't know much about masks but it was in my budget and looks really good even if it's old.

I weathered the coveralls, boots, knife myself.

All that's left is to add a little blood to the hands and I'm good to go.

Agreed! Really cool to see one and it looks real! The eyes under the mask look fantastic too, really stand out! I like that mask! Great stuff mate!

Thanks guys!

Funny you mention the eyes. When I first saw them I was like holy **** I paid $25 for these?!

But they definitely look great under the mask. Nick does some great work. I wish I could have bought his economy bad boy h2 mask but this one (closet monster) is fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lol not really. I was just going with my own perception of Myers. Bloody coveralls and a dirty knife. Nothing too accurate to the movies but still pretty terrifying. Scared the **** out of some people already :)

Lol not really. I was just going with my own perception of Myers. Bloody coveralls and a dirty knife. Nothing too accurate to the movies but still pretty terrifying. Scared the **** out of some people already :)

Oh yeah it will definitely succeed at doing that regardless. :lol But seriously though, I think it looks like the H20 Myers if you ask me.

968full-halloween-h20%3A-20-years-later-screenshot.jpg

The original mask for H20 was horrible before they changed it to the one in that pic.

cgi_mask.jpg

They even CGI'd the new mask over the old one...

h201.jpg

:medic Yikes!

Back