The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm more than happy with my '78 Myers figure I have at the moment but just like you I picked up MADBUG'S just because they are so rare plus the more Myers the better I say. :lecture

I'm going to put my head sculpt away and concentrate on it next year. In regards to painting and hairing then silentsillver is the man you would want but I have no idea what he charges. I will look into that and others when I move onto the project.

Would Silentsurfer be able to drill a hole in the sculpt?

Thats his specialty! Problem is he has a super long waitlist. Coverall deadline is extended to the 15th in anyone still wants in! :duff

That's good to know, I'm not going to risk a dremel on that neck.

Aye but it would be worth the wait. The paintjob is phenomenal.

Yeah I bought a Beto Myers head sculpt painted by Silentsurfer. He can paint and he does the hair to look good.

Thats his specialty! Problem is he has a super long waitlist. Coverall deadline is extended to the 15th in anyone still wants in! :duff

I wish this was a complete run with full figure. Sculpt haired and painted by the best! The 2 guys I asked are booked up for Months! I guess I will by the parts now and get Myers done sometime next year.:lol

Thanks to Ron I have some awesome coveralls for my H6. Not screen accurate but at this point I don't care. Just gotta get em dyed grey.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1444097042845.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1444097042845.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 161
Thanks to Ron I have some awesome coveralls for my H6. Not screen accurate but at this point I don't care. Just gotta get em dyed grey.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

No problem man. Looking good. Glad I could hook you up with a pair. :)

Just throwing this out there, guys. I'm working on a Myers myself, and I haven't painted one yet, but I will be doing my own plus hair very soon. I don't have a Myers to show, but if you'd take a second to take a look at my work you might trust that I could do a great job. You may have seen my posts on FB, not sure. Again, just throwing it out there. :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terbancs-16-Scale-Paint-Customs/757326914347160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think the NECA retro line will ever release a myers?

The other entries seem pretty halfway decent.
Nothing compared to a 1/6 custom but sure.

I believe NECA has said they no longer have a Halloween license and have had challenges in the past trying to get it back, unless they can see enough value in the effort they probably won't pursue it, too bad, I'd love new Myers figures from them made with today's quality, their Rob Zombie figure came out nicer overall than '78 and that just can't happen lol

Just throwing this out there, guys. I'm working on a Myers myself, and I haven't painted one yet, but I will be doing my own plus hair very soon. I don't have a Myers to show, but if you'd take a second to take a look at my work you might trust that I could do a great job. You may have seen my posts on FB, not sure. Again, just throwing it out there. :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terbancs-16-Scale-Paint-Customs/757326914347160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great paint work, especially Indy!

My HALLOWEEN 6 1/6 Scale figure is pretty much completed now... Coveralls aren't accurate but still look damn good...

12079233_10153654808929346_1228945759829031237_n.jpg

12108891_10153654808944346_2842515366640011048_n.jpg

12138618_10153654809029346_7082822854161915153_o.jpg

Back