The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yes he's finished. :rock One's Customs knife and Blackest Eyes head sculpt (thanks Stiff Richards), Yunsil Coveralls (thanks Darth Magnus), HT Platoon boots, the rest is a cannibalized HT Bruce Banner. Also thanks Psycho for the stand decal reference. :duff

Wow Pat, I thought you just started collecting 1/6? You have a whole pack of killer customs man. Very nice! Myers looks Badass!

Oh hell yes he's finished. :rock One's Customs knife and Blackest Eyes head sculpt (thanks Stiff Richards), Yunsil Coveralls (thanks Darth Magnus), HT Platoon boots, the rest is a cannibalized HT Bruce Banner. Also thanks Psycho for the stand decal reference. :duff

So perfect. Congrats.

Your collection is bad ass, my friend..........my Myers has the same exact configuration as yours !

Attachments

• 11012054_10207564112999776_1830459309243607074_n.jpg
    11012054_10207564112999776_1830459309243607074_n.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 117

wow, thats a really nice figure!!!! cant get much closer to h1 myers than that.

love your figure set up. Looks bad ass!

All look insane pal! Got any close ups of the others? :)

Wow amazing collection, does the part 8 Jason have Beto's head sculpt?

Back on topic, those coveralls just scream high quality! Great Bash man! :clap

So perfect. Congrats.
Thanks man!

Your collection is bad ass, my friend..........my Myers has the same exact configuration as yours !
Thanks! Actually after I posted these pics I change his left hand to the same one you used. So now we really do have the exact same setup lol. :hi5:
wow, thats a really nice figure!!!! cant get much closer to h1 myers than that.

love your figure set up. Looks bad ass!
Thanks Phil! You're contributions to the shelf look badass as well. :hi5:
All look insane pal! Got any close ups of the others? :)
Thanks! I haven't got good pics of my 1/6 collection because right before I started buying them my camera tripod broke. I'm going to pick one up soon.
Wow amazing collection, does the part 8 Jason have Beto's head sculpt?

Back on topic, those coveralls just scream high quality! Great Bash man! :clap
Thanks man! I'm really happy with the coveralls. The part 8 is One's Customs full figure.

Last edited:

Congrats Al!! Sweet looking Myers bro.
Nice collection of Horror Icons man[emoji482]

Wow he really did a great job on that.

I agree. I know some people have had issues with him, but I'm a big fan. I love One's Myers HS, the sculpt and the paint. The skin tones are very subtle, perfect IMO. I also have One's Lestat on the way... I have more pics of Jason in my collection thread linked in my sig fyi.

I agree. I know some people have had issues with him, but I'm a big fan. I love One's Myers HS, the sculpt and the paint. The skin tones are very subtle, perfect IMO. I also have One's Lestat on the way... I have more pics of Jason in my collection thread linked in my sig fyi.

Cool just checked it out then, that part 8 is even better than I thought, the whole figure looks so real! :horror

Yeah Ones Part 8 Jason is wonderful only his New Blood version tops it in my opinion.

Congrats on finishing your Myers Patriot666 and badass Horror collection my friend. I'm going to be adding a few to my collection by the end of the year/start of the new year.

Yeah Ones Part 8 Jason is wonderful only his New Blood version tops it in my opinion.

Congrats on finishing your Myers Patriot666 and badass Horror collection my friend. I'm going to be adding a few to my collection by the end of the year/start of the new year.

:hi5: Thank buddy! Yeah I'm after a New Blood for sure. Someday.

Sweet looking Myers you have there once I get my h1 back from John to be haired I will post some pics...

Back