The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody has their own version of Myers but I prefer mainly a white face with some flesh colour around the neck. That sculpt does seem a bit too dirty. The hair looks okay from the front but round the side it seems too flat on the head.

The paint is suppose to be near the end of the film where he's pretty much battered to hell and what not. My other mad bug will be getting a repaint to resemble near the beginning of the film where no flesh tones are showing.

Well I got my H6 coveralls and they look just as bad as they did in the pics. Ontop of that I sent her the body so they could be fitted right and when I put the hands on the sleeves are to damn short..... The bottons she used are magnets and they won't even close and where the buttons are have super glue stains. Seems like this was a rushed job for sure....

11698501_10153480503219346_2272961726058646621_n.jpg

Last edited:
Don't do it Psycho! Don't give in into them Bootleg figures on your computer.

Last edited:
It's only the side view that makes his head shape look a little wonky. Otherwise from the front...he looks badass man! Great pics too.

Thanks brotha. In all honesty I cant paint eyes so I always black them out. Plus in my opinion it looks better that way.

Back