The next SW 12" Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
he'll sell out in 20 mins then :D

I agree. You guys that say "I'll pass on Kit...look at him...he has bucked teeth...what a piece of crap...how disappointing!" just can't be trusted... :rolleyes:

You are the first ones ordering these figures because of the low edition number or the completist in you takes over. :google

There is only one figure that needs a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y to be made,my favorite star wars character of all time: HAMMERHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and BOSK would be cool too...

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'm burned out on jedi, so I'm hoping for something different. We've also had 3 prequel characters in a row so I think it's time for some OT love. I wouldn't mind seeing Lando up next, preferably in his ROTJ general outfit.

Exactly... no more PT for a while.

Shaihulud said:
There is only one figure that needs a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y to be made,my favorite star wars character of all time: HAMMERHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and BOSK would be cool too...

You know, Hammerhead was one of my favorite figures. I'd be all over a good 12" Momaw Nadon fig!

Two words for ya: TOY FAIR!!!!:naughty

You just know thos cheeky chappies at SS will be springing one of the major 12" players on us that week.

Even though there seems to be a 'Maul' buzz going around at the mo, im thinking they may go for symmetry(spelt wrong probs).

By this I mean VADER :vader is coming :joy 12" of pure vader, guarenteed to crash the new servers and streamline ordering system by selling out in 15 mins flat.

This time last year the PF format was announced so I think the time is right to spring mini-Vader on us. Also, who's to say they won't actually spring two characters at once?

TOY FAIR!

I think that in general, they don't want the same character competing for both our 12" and PF dollars. Of course, they chose Luke to kick off both lines, but the 1/4 scale Luke sales will be long ago over and done with when 12" Luke ships.

If they're going to have another character cross over into both lines, it would be Vader. A 12" Vader announcement at Toy Fair would put the two version preorders a full year apart, and he wouldn't ship until this fall, many months after the larger PF.

A 12" Vader preorder in February would not surprise me at all.

Though more PT Jedi would be fantastic and more welcome to me than any other option, a few OT characters in a row would allow me to hold off on some figures and save a bit of cash.

Hydralisk said:
Though more PT Jedi would be fantastic and more welcome to me than any other option, a few OT characters in a row would allow me to hold off on some figures and save a bit of cash.

A few OT characters would force me to spend my cash. We have 3 PT in a row... time for some good old OT characters.. and no more Jedi for a while.

Back