the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best sculpted face in the Dead line. Like the pig head. Like the fact that you still have elbow articulation. Like the articulation on the neck, but can be visually annoying when you see the neck post. There is enough fat head that you can easily conceal it, but with some poses it's visible.
2v17y1h.jpg

op43ee.jpg

2i1o6it.jpg

vdh3pk.jpg

'cause I like Luke's expresssion :)
2djxv0y.jpg

2qamwrp.jpg

But wait, if King has a Butcher Block and I don't then are collections will loose about 1% of their similarity. That's just wrong... way to keep it real King, f'n Judas!!!

But wait, if King has a Butcher Block and I don't then are collections will loose about 1% of their similarity. That's just wrong... way to keep it real King, f'n Judas!!!

I dont have anything clever to say to that, its just to damn funny :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I dont have anything clever to say to that, its just to damn funny :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

pwned......:lol..............wait a minute, your one up on GB..........(i can fix that.......:lol). joseph im running a special deal............i'll charge you less than KD for a butcher block......:rotfl

pwned......:lol..............wait a minute, your one up on GB..........(i can fix that.......:lol). joseph im running a special deal............i'll charge you less than KD for a butcher block......:rotfl

:mad: :mad: :mad:

J, you should get one, its bad ass!!

If you're selling these, I'm in! :D I think it's just as crucial as the Street Prophet's shopping cart.

Last edited:
Back