the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged $95 too but I am pretty sure its only that high because its a preauth. I expect him to ship at around $85.

I only noticed just now that the figure finally appears to be sold out! Glad I reordered him twenty minutes after I cancelled my original order. Funny thing is, I must have cancelled in the exact invoice sweet spot, because I was charged twice. Even though my original order showed as cancelled, I was still charged for it. But SS is taking care of that situation.

Can't wait for next week! I haven't added a figure to my Dead collection in quite some time. Plus it will be very fun to see all the new previews of items to come.

Strangely enough my Gunmetal Iron Man is at Item Shipping Soon but my Butcher is at processing....

Do you mean you are picking it up or having someone pick it up for you. Whoever's name is on the order has to be the one picking it up. You need to show photo ID. So you can't have a friend pick one up for you if your friend didn't order it.

My plans changed. So I couldn't make it this year. So she ordered it in her name and is picking it up.

I bet you still be able to get it on the secondary market for a reasonable price, don't fret!

Yea most likely. I am just upset with myself for canceling, I was worried about how much stuff I had coming so I thought I needed to let something go. Oh well.

I got something cool from SSC...
Thank you for your recent purchase of a Sideshow Originals 'The Dead' 12 inch Figures Subject 16566: The Butcher - Comic-Con 2009 Exclusive - Non-Attendee Edition!

We're celebrating our Sideshow Originals brand by offering you a 10% coupon valid towards your next order of one of our Sideshow Originals items: The Dead, Dinosauria, Six Gun Legends and Live by the Sword.

Did anyone else get this?
:chew

If they give attendees the 10% off, I will be turning this around to use on the next Dinosauria piece. And if they don't give us the coupon, poop on them!

:lol

Back